Logo by mrob - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 09:02:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Fractal explorer web application  (Read 4716 times)
Description: A webpage which lets you explore and share fractals.
lytnus
Forums Newbie

« on: May 13, 2012, 01:42:55 PM »

Hey,

I posted this an hour or so ago, which is a fractal explorer in a webpage:

http://www.carefullyconstructed.co.uk/projects/fractal

I recently finished making it as part of my web development learning process; if you're new to fractals, its a nice way to explore Mandelbrot and Julia sets, and share or save what you find smiley

I noticed that my post randomly disappeared: please let me know if I'm breaching some rule or something by sharing this link, I just thought you guys would find it interesting as it won't get a whole lot of use otherwise smiley

Thanks,
James
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 01:48:47 PM »

Hey,

I posted this an hour or so ago, which is a fractal explorer in a webpage:

http://www.carefullyconstructed.co.uk/projects/fractal

I recently finished making it as part of my web development learning process; if you're new to fractals, its a nice way to explore Mandelbrot and Julia sets, and share or save what you find smiley

I noticed that my post randomly disappeared: please let me know if I'm breaching some rule or something by sharing this link, I just thought you guys would find it interesting as it won't get a whole lot of use otherwise smiley

Thanks,
James

It's still there - http://www.fractalforums.com/announcements-and-news/fractal-web-app/

This post may randomly disappear though.  No need for duplicates   afro

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
lytnus
Forums Newbie

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 01:53:06 PM »

Oooh, thanks for letting me know. My user account told me I had no posts; I guess it was confused by the move smiley

Feel free to delete this post!

Thanks,
James
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Fragments of the fractal -like the tip of it

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2012, 06:03:33 PM »

Ohh that's confuzing grin I moved it to the "announcements" police

No sweat, guardian of wisdom!
asimes
Fractal Lover

asimes
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 04:54:14 AM »

I love the layout and options you put. I do work as a web designer / developer, it's very clever and clean
asimes
Fractal Lover

asimes
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 10:25:45 AM »

Edit: The website I posted here does not exist anymore, I rewrote it and it is here now: http://alexsimes.com/index.php?foo=visual%20programming&bar=mandelbrot%20set
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 06:11:58 AM by asimes » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: