Logo by Tglad - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 09:59:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Hand drawn fractals of anything from E=MC^2  (Read 10939 times)
Description: Quantum snowflake (hand drawn)
JASONPADGETT
« on: May 03, 2008, 12:29:42 AM »

Hi,

I'm a math/physics student in Washington state. Here is a fractal that arises from E=MC^2 (all fractals are from E=MC^2). I call it Quantum Star. If anyone is interested I can send you many handdrawn fractal diagrams and I would love to meet others interested in fractals as they are going to become the main theme when it comes to describing where energy arises from. Please feel free to give me an email if you would like to learn more. Keep observing!

Sincerely,

Jason D. Padgett
email-  jasonquantum1@yahoo.com

* JASONS PICS 121.jpg (233.38 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 6357 times.)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 12:31:30 AM by JASONPADGETT, Reason: wrong name (quantum star not snowflake) » Logged
teeanDy
Forums Newbie

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 08:32:11 PM »

afro

Hi Jason,

Why you think that the energy comes from fractals?

What you mean?

Lg Andy
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 11:22:42 PM »

afro

Hi Jason,

Why you think that the energy comes from fractals?

What you mean?

Lg Andy

Hi, teeanDy.

Did you notice that you were replying to a 7 or 8 year old post?

Jason was here briefly, but when pressed for details about his "revolutionary" insights, he became very childish and things got out of hand.  He deleted all his posts from the forum.  He must have missed this one or I'm sure he'd have deleted it too.  

Have a look at this thread  which was the closest he came to making any sense in a traditional scientific sense.  But he got very offended that people were more interested in getting him to back  up his claims with facts and theories than willing to just accept his hand drawn spirograph things as fractals (which they clearly were not - at least not by any definition of fractals in common use).

It's a shame.  He was an interesting character.

But in Science - interesting is not enough or else I would have several Nobel Prizes by now!

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: