Logo by bib - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 12:35:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: The Fractal Class Composition  (Read 3106 times)
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« on: May 17, 2007, 09:26:43 AM »

I was using Google to browse for a specific phrase and got only seven possible hits.  One of those was the following link:

http://www.edmundkirwan.com/servlet/fractal/frac-printer.html

Have only glanced through it to see what was being discussed, so have not really done a very thorough analysis of the stated technique, nor tried the FREE program available for download.  But I thought it might be of interest to others in this Forum.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 09:29:04 AM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

doncasteel8587
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 01:36:14 AM »

This looks extremely interesting!

I'm quite sure I don't understand the design concepts just yet, but what I was able to understand sounds like a different framework for software design than I'm used to, but mentons several ideas that have crossed my mind when trying to find a cleaner way to write my own programs.

I'm going to test out the mapping application as soon as possible!
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 08:41:31 AM »

Yes, the approach to software design to make it both simpler and flexible was what immediately caught my eye.  I wanted to give the "code analyzer" a try on some of my recent projects to see what the results would show.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: