Logo by Timeroot - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 08:59:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: pulsing vector field animation test...  (Read 3492 times)
Description: An animated vector field with the power of said field growing and shrinking.
Chris Thomasson
Conqueror

« on: August 25, 2017, 01:45:27 AM »

Fwiw, a second try at an animated visual interpolation on the power of the vector field, and an animated point of attraction going around in a spiral within the unit circle. The entire plane is slowly zooming in and out as well.

Here is the crude YouTube vid:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iap8HsvujJI&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/iap8HsvujJI&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>

Fwiw, here is a link to another try:

https://youtu.be/-vk8yiJWv8c

I have control over every aspect of this field, and need to refine it wrt animating something that just might render the observer into a sort of "dizzy" state.
Chris Thomasson
Conqueror

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 01:48:14 AM »

In my very humble opinion, it just might be "somewhat beneficial" to set the YouTube player to go into a loop and check out increasing and/or decreasing the play speed, or scaled frames-per-second if you will. Humm...  alien
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: