Logo by stardust4ever - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 12:02:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 746 times)
Description: New to Chaos
pinballpsycho
Forums Freshman

« on: August 12, 2015, 12:27:31 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm Jim (aka pinballpsycho).  I'm new to this board and fractals but I bet I'm older than most people here!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 12:41:16 AM »

hello and welcome to the forums, i think you underestimate the average age here wink

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
pinballpsycho
Forums Freshman

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 01:41:24 PM »

Thanks Christian... much appreciated.  

I've seen your videos and can tell at the very least that you are younger than me anyway. wink  I really like your review of the contest winners and runners up; one can really gain insight into the kind of talent lurking about this place.  It's mind boggling.  I could use some of that hair growing cream, BTW.

Also, I have already found something *very* interesting in the archives here; an excellent write up about an arbitrary precision process ported to java - from a couple of years back.  I'm hoping it can help me get past the pixelation issues I am facing at or about ~1.0x10^-13.  It's something that has had me stymied for a while.

In any event, I appreciate your efforts in hosting this site and wanted to let you know that it has already helped me out (in less than 24 hours).
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 04:27:47 PM »

yay, great to hear what you think of my crazy youtube stuff i do, its very special but its made for people like us who know that i am not talking total bullshit around there wink

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Karmic Beats
Forums Freshman

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 05:55:57 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm Jim (aka pinballpsycho).  I'm new to this board and fractals but I bet I'm older than most people here!

I am so old I fart dust   cheesy

At Karmic Beats I provide binaural, isochronic, solfeggio frequencies, ASMR, meditations and meditation advice, free of charge to all who choose to benefit. I put my positive energies into the beats and through them out into the cosmos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek
Ryche
Explorer

His Royal Pixellency

OnSeedArtistCollective @onseedonline
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 03:08:08 PM »

hey pinball... welcome to the boards.. smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: