Logo by mauxuam - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 12:22:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Parameter Files  (Read 2227 times)
Pat2E
Forums Newbie

2EWorx
« on: June 19, 2014, 07:59:24 PM »

Is there any place here to get parameter files?
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 10:45:21 PM »

Is there any place here to get parameter files?

Not unless you tell us what software you want them for!

Most parameter files only work with one program, and there are literally hundreds to choose from!

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

Experienced Fractal eXtreme plugin crasher!

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 12:11:05 AM »

His first post (there's only 3) mentions Mandelbulb, so I guess that's the program!

To anyone viewing my posts and finding missing/broken links to a website called www.needanother.co.uk, I still own the domain but recently cancelled my server (saving £30/month) so even though the domain address exists, it points nowhere.  I hope to one day sort something out but for now - sorry!
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 01:33:56 AM »

His first post (there's only 3) mentions Mandelbulb, so I guess that's the program!

I hate to guess at those things, because the question may well have been as general as it seems  (ie: do we have a forum section for parameters of all sorts?) - but in case you're correct, here's a nice starting point : http://www.fractalforums.com/mandelbulb-3d/large-collection-of-mb3d-parameters/

I found that from "advanced search" (click the search button with an empty field, then use the advanced search link at the bottom) and searching only the MB3D forum, and only in the thread titles.  If you want to find the other dedicated threads on this subject.  I recall 2 or 3, but they may have been merged.  I don't remember...  I've slept since then!  afro

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
lenord
Fractal Bachius

No Matter where you go there you are

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 02:52:30 AM »

There's a new Group over at DA that has tons of MB3D Params available http://m3d-parameters.deviantart.com There is also tons of Apo and J-Wildfire Params available there too, just gotta look for them, some people just have to be spoon fed though.
Pat2E
Forums Newbie

2EWorx
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 02:18:40 AM »

Sorry I forgot to check back here, I thought I'd get an email notification.  But hey, thanks!  And yes, Mandelbulb is what I was referring to for the parameter files. Where you steered me to will keep me busy for a while.   grin
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: