Logo by slon_ru - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 10:29:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Not Your Usual Circles  (Read 3710 times)
Description: Trying some different locations
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

Experienced Fractal eXtreme plugin crasher!

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2013, 01:11:02 PM »

Number 15.  Double blobs connected with fine columns.

To anyone viewing my posts and finding missing/broken links to a website called www.needanother.co.uk, I still own the domain but recently cancelled my server (saving £30/month) so even though the domain address exists, it points nowhere.  I hope to one day sort something out but for now - sorry!
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2013, 01:19:44 PM »

Number 15.   Double blobs connected with fine columns.
            http://www.needanother.co.uk/uploads/Not Your Usual Circles 16.png

Definitely appears that the Mitosis process is in full swing here, since the replication is almost complete with the separation of its cell nucleus into two identical sets.    cheesy

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2013, 07:50:15 PM »

Thankfully you provided the link to Wikipedia, otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue what you were saying.

I agree with you on the cell division thing.  Maybe, the image is similar to what cell structure looks like in the microscopic world.

To anyone viewing my posts and finding missing/broken links to a website called www.needanother.co.uk, I still own the domain but recently cancelled my server (saving £30/month) so even though the domain address exists, it points nowhere.  I hope to one day sort something out but for now - sorry!
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2013, 02:49:07 PM »

Number 16 in the series, a lovely 8-legged shape...

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2013, 10:30:23 PM »

On to number 17.

An intricate cross shape.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2013, 11:49:42 PM »

Next image is number 19 (I had to skip one of the files before and it was out of sync so I've now got it back - hence no number 18):

We're now in to 4-fold rotation.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2013, 08:51:25 PM »

Haven't updated these series for a while so here goes.

Next image, we get to number 20:

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2013, 10:29:04 PM »

Number 21 of the series:

Now on to green hues as we hit another interesting area.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2014, 12:10:30 PM »

On to number 22:

Lots of wispy fuzzy areas around a spiralling centre.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2014, 11:48:27 PM »

On to image number 23:

A number of intricate spiral galaxies and spirals.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2014, 11:56:54 AM »

On to image number 24:

Another intricate set of spiral galaxies and spirals with a green hue.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2014, 09:12:51 PM »

Next image number 25:

An 8 pronged ring with ornamental pillars and scroll work in the middle of spirals.

Gregoryno6
Alien

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2014, 08:43:39 PM »

I was going to pick the first in the series as my favourite, but 5 has stolen it away.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: