Logo by bib - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 10:30:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: FRGMENTARIUM 3DICKULUS - Catmull-Rom spline paths ! camera/parameter keyframes !  (Read 33146 times)
Description: adding spline paths for smooth transitions between key frames
swingsoneto
Forums Newbie

« Reply #180 on: April 12, 2017, 06:19:21 AM »

Buy you a beer if you know the rest of that quote without looking it up! wink

Thanks for the source! I've compiled it successfully on Ubuntu (with EXR binaries and everything), but it doesn't recognize the .exr extension when I go to render; it only recognizes png, bmp, etc... The EXR binaries are in the "Fragmentarium/bin" folder, everything else seems in its place. I don't see any errors in the console or when I launch it from the terminal. Am I doing something wrong?
3dickulus
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #181 on: April 13, 2017, 02:48:57 AM »

...and your joy will be complete wink
I don't drink alcohol, mostly because I love beer and whiskey too much. For me the symbolism of " A Beer Cup " is a toast wishing good health and friendship.

The EXR binaries are for manipulating EXR format files independantly, these have nothing to do with FragM ie: it doesn't use any of them, they are a bonus that comes with the EXR package.

You need to set the flags in the Fragmentarium-Source/Cmakelists.txt file to "ON"

Code:
# ON to compile with AsmBrowser enabled requires nVidia + GL > 4.0
OPTION ( NVIDIAGL4PLUS "Build for nVidia GL v4+" OFF)
# ON if you have OpenEXR libs and include files
OPTION ( USE_OPEN_EXR "Build with OpenEXR" OFF)

use cmake-gui or cmake to generate "unix makefiles", cmake-gui is very handy for this, if you have a newer nVidia gfx card then set NVIDIAGL4PLUS to ON, if you have an older one then leave it OFF.

Resistance is fertile...
You will be illuminated!

#B^] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fractals/fragmentarium
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: