Logo by Trifox - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 11:06:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Daifenghuaike Orgone Transfer Dock & Shuttle Train  (Read 925 times)
Tex Arcana
« on: January 18, 2011, 02:13:45 PM »

Daifenghuaike Orgone Transfer Dock & Shuttle Train

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=5193

A Daifenghuaike shuttle train (right) sits in the transfer dock, awaiting a new consignment of orgone.  From here the orgone will be taken into low orbit and transferred to a ship belonging to the Daifenghuaike Interstellar Fleet.  It will then transported to a dis-eased World and used to give it healing.

I've been exploring the fractal surrounding the Orgone Accumulator pic and can definitely feel a series coming on...

I've long been a fan of Chris Foss and the "Orgone Series" will be my homage to his work.

A 6000x4500 pixel version of this image can be found at: http://texarcana1962.deviantart.com/#/d37gy7m
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: