Logo by Fiery - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 11:31:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Axioms for the setFS  (Read 32170 times)
Description: A collection to keep track
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 08:32:34 AM »

Axiom: Any void is a trochoidal motion field.

The Void is The trochoidal Matrix!

The tentative and potential postulates of a trochoidal motion field are:

A: the conic sectional curve motions are precisely gravity;

B: the high frequency helical curve motions are precisely electro magnetism;

C: the  spaciometrically dense conic helical motions are the strong nuclear force;

D: the spheric helical motion and/or  loxodromic motions are the weak nuclear force.

Polarity is accounted for by relative "direction" of spaciometric rotation and is quantized.

Spaciometric rotation is a store for all vorticular motions and both aggregates and dis-aggregates vorticular motion in a quantized way. This may be an artefact of the observer under the Heisenberg uncertainty principle and the sampling constraints of the CN- PN widely distributed massively parallel processing System.

Periodicity and rhythm are statistically averaged and standardized polarity switch signals in an Ed Lorenz spiral system and are the basis of all clock cycles.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 05:31:45 AM by jehovajah » Logged

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2010, 08:49:32 AM »

Loxodromic motion behaviour describes the boundary of a region, and is the chief contributer of mechanical properties ascribed to a region.

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2010, 08:32:06 AM »

The basic motions of a motion field are radial expansion and rotational movement around a radial centre. This is very Keplerian, but in this case the statement refer to all motions in general not simply to a specified plane surface.

The Basic measuring tool is thus for a plane surface a "protractor" marked off in degrees  or radians and in a set of concentric boundaries whatever curve, or a radial 3d version of this in a set of concentric boundary surfaces or surface elements around each intersection with a radial .

The tool thus covers dimensions, orientations and scalar magnification for any general form and provides a reference frame for locii, that is paths of movement. This is essentially a spherical coordinate system, if the boundaries chosen are a sphere, but clearly is ellipsoidal or cubical of those boundaries are chosen.

Thus the fundamental reference frame ideally consists of radials and concentric surfaces intersecting those radials.

jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 08:07:38 AM »

God i love those cascade events! You know when something simple happens and a huge series of events is triggered off.

Everything is in motion, but i generally do not perceive this because i have such a vast array of equilibrium positions!

Cascade events tend to occur when something changes from one equilibrium position to another! On its way an object may disturb a set of equilibria so that we see a series of equilibrium adjustments, rearrangements spreading out from an initial "cause", but more accurately -entrainer.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 11:26:26 AM by jehovajah » Logged

jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2010, 12:03:21 PM »

Here is something to do, while i tell you a story.

Are you sitting comfortably? Then, a person sat at a computer, reading and deeply engrossed in what is on the screen, hears something over to the side. Looking briefly over, hardly turning the head a clearer sound is picked up. `it is late, and time is passing more quickly than expected and there is something else to do. Being called reminds, and slightly annoys, but motivates standing up and moving toward a door, passing a mirror on the wall. Looking deep into the mirror the reflection reveals tired eyes, a slightly disheveled appearance, and a harried look.

Straightening up and breathing in, while moving toward the door, somehow seems to clarify the mind and the handle feels familiar as it turns, and the door opens onto a raging, foaming torrent! The wind whips flecks of foam onto the face and in the soft light fall someone is waving, out in the midst of the boiling deep! My god, they are drowning! Drowning and crying for help.

Moving out into the icy, swirling waters, tugging at legs and taking the breath away as it reaches waist height. the person seems to be slipping away. Urgency motivates a strong determined swim towards the person and the gap closes and the coldness of the current tearing the person from the ground abates as a firm grip on their wet clothes reassures every fibre that they are safe!

Turning back with the person in tow an island appears nearby with a sandy beach and an anxious group of rescuers coming out into the blue waters to help bring all to safety, a warm fire and a blanket.

Sat on a rock dripping , a pain in the left hand causes a jump! The beach is gone , the computer is hissing, the hand is stuck fast to the mouse as if in a death grip and dribble is running softly onto the chest.....

Now that is proprioception

jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2010, 04:56:40 PM »

Some of the proprioceptors are discussed here, but this is quite basic.

Here a more emotional aspect of proprioception is discussed in the context of the CNS and PNS.

The neural network basis of proprioception is discussed here And a exploration of the Geometry of proprioception is detailed here.

The illness aspect or disease of lack of proprioception , while interesting is not foundational in explaining its function in the Logos Response.

Having recently viewed a detailed image of the vestibular systems so called semi circular canals, i am clear that they are spiral in nature and only 2 are orthogonal, the third is at an angle to the other two, not quite orthogonal. This seems to provide an arrangement for detecting rotation.

jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 06:19:49 AM »

Proprioceptors and their action and the differentiation.

Some factors that inform equilibrium and general navigation functions

Finally a respectful system that emphasises proprioception.

In any re-definitiopn of consciousness the sensors have a defining role, and the sensory systems they mesh into, but amongst those sensors the proprioceptors are the most fundamental for engaginng with and apprehending notFS. And whenever an inate or intuitive notion arises it has its origin in these fundamental meshes of sensors, and their local data stores and processing processes. Kinesthesia is the summation of the proprioceptive information to an "inward" audience, while kinesis is the sometimes mysterious and involuntary but proportionately voluntary motion of a system or its parts to an outward audience.

The Harmony rhythm and flexibility of this kinesis can be joy, can bring joy, and can hold and store joy as a physical manifestation, or state memory/storage system. Thus each system state is not only a spatial position, but also a data storage position and allows access for reading and writing this data as in a hard drive paradigm.

Fibromyalgia and a general slideshow on sensory receptors, the body mesh from which The Logos Response derives
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 05:35:33 AM by jehovajah » Logged

jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2010, 04:09:27 PM »

in spaciometry periodicity is derived from motion on closed boundaries and on self similar open boundaries. Thus peano and hilbert curves as well as sinuous curves are suitable for deriving periodicity. Periodicity requires a mark for the period and a parameter that fulfill this marking function will do as well as a direct parameter usually called a dimension. The parameter enables non closed self similar curves to be viewed as periodic .
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 11:47:40 AM by jehovajah » Logged

jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2010, 09:54:46 AM »

It occurs to me that having found out Descartes and Spinoza were about the same exploration of reality that i can now review and revise the axioms in comparison to their deductive, absolutist schema.
But before that i thought it might be fun to learn the connection between all the words based on -ducere.

abduce

adduce

circumduce

conduce

co produce

Deduce,
duce

induce

educe

interduce
introduce
obduce
reduce
re-introduce
reproduce
subduce
subinduce
superinduce
traduce

transduce
produce

seduce
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 08:05:19 PM by jehovajah » Logged

jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2010, 08:26:05 PM »

A motion field is a velocity field because motion is of course "coursive" that is it has a locus or a course or is curvaceous  We might call it a vector ,or attribute the properties of a vector to it, but it would perhaps be a nonstandard vector with partialderivative components with respect to "time".

Such a velocity field would of course seem a conceptual nightmare because of the mathematics, and of course would have a mix of attributes like commutativity in certain motions and at certain scales but non commutativity generally., that is things only seem to go one way generally but in certain situation they may be reversible locally theoretically.

Such a velocity field would have to have relativistic motion, motion transfer and motion equilibrium in a non einsteinian sense. Their is such a field that has been applied to the motion field concept, the velocity field, and it is called Hamiltonian Quaternions.,

The principle vector there is thought of as a velocity and is called a 4velocity! This is different frpm an einsteinian 4velocity

The quaternion in the motion field is of the form ø(x,y,z)+X(ø)*i+Y(ø)*j+Z(ø)*k

Where ø(x,y,z) is a periodic function and X,Y,Z are position functions dependent on ø.

There is an iterative version ø(X(ø),Y(ø),Z(ø))+X(ø)*i+Y(ø)*j+Z(ø)*k
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 11:46:53 AM by jehovajah » Logged

jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 07:17:41 AM »

Hamilton always linked x with i y with j and z with k. This made the scalar suitable for a kind of clock function. Hamilton called it time, cos he was interested in time. I do not believe in time in this way and generalise it to a periodic function of motion, so Huygens pendulum period equation might be one example.

Because dimensionally they are equivalent it seems tautological, but that is the nature of the modern concept of time. What i am drawing attention to is the variable acceleration that is observed but factored out in the definition of time, Therefore the scalar in the Hamilton for me represents several things, chosen according to what one wants to examine: measurement of space deformation, measurement of reference speed, measurement of reference acceleration, iteration control, which in the line of thought thus presented would be a propensity to accelerate, and then i nest that in propensities  thus: a propensity toward a propensity to accelerate etc.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 05:38:31 AM by jehovajah » Logged

jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2010, 01:53:06 PM »

So having found what i was looking for it is necessary to make explicit an implicit notion in the set FS : unity.

It seems that all our science is and has been based on this notion, which has been presented as simplistic and trivial, but which in fact is not. Having numbed my brain on platonic dialectic, and on Vedic subhatras i think i can safely say that it is not trivial! It is a load of drivel, but then that is a different matter, and my opinion borne of the labour they have put me too!

Axiom, space has and is replete with infinite possibility. Of the possibilities i may individually select a collection and designate it as a standard for measure. The rules of the activity of measurement will be, endless iteration of the collection to be placed against or within a form in space untill the space is "covered". This aggregation of the basic collection will be called the measurement, and measuring is the act of iterating and placing this collection together.

If the basic collection can do this then the basic collection will be named a unit, and the collection called the measurement will be a scalar of the unit and may be given a name by some scheme of counting or comparing.

Because this aggregation is arrived at by iteration the aggregation will also be recognised as a Fractal.

The unit is the basic measurement and no smaller measurement can be made with that unit. However i may extend the fractal by proportion either by magnifying or shrinking this basic unit to form a proportionally smaller basic unit. By this scheme i may measure smaller and smaller collections in space.

Whichever unit i choose all my measurement must be done in that unit. If i wish to scale up or down i must do that at the end or the beginning of any,measurement method.

Finally there is no fundamental basis to unity, but each unity is nested within every other unity as a scale fractal.

jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2010, 07:35:08 AM »

Shunaya

I have drunk of the waters of shunaya, and am drunken

I have swum in the oceans of shunaya, the warm trochoidal currents have spun me round

I have played on the shores of shunaya, a vast and ceaseless ocean of currents and waves and whirlpools and becalmed waters

I have bathed in the milk of shunaya, and nourished my "atoma"

And, like some replete and burgeoning grub, grown fat on the royal jelly of Shunaya

The motions of shunaya are 3 but the secret of shunaya is the chinese yoke

All who run hither and thither , all who whirl like dervishes and all who are poised like yogi

Do so by the chinese yoke of shunaya

The balance of shunaya is weak yet eternally strong

it is light yet infinitely heavy

it is void yet infinitely dense

From shunaya and self is self reflexive shunaya

And from self and self reflexive shunaya shunaya stands alone

I have seen the map of shunaya and it has many faces without number

Faces that we may ceaselessly number, and never come to the core of shunaya.

Like some maggot i came upon the core and have lodged there growing fat

I will, yes we will emerge as butterflies before we return.

As if given birth to by a swollen womb we will emerge twins into the pregnant void,

And through trochoidal paths dance and play and sing until crossing we return to shunaya
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 11:42:16 AM by jehovajah » Logged

jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2010, 09:58:19 AM »

Sines cosines and spherical trigonometry and logarithms are the fundamental relations of all measurement and the yokes of the roots of unity which we derive from shunaya. And the fundamental algorithm of directed ratios of dynamic magnitudes has to be the flip algorithm. This flip i hoped would arise naturally from the trigonometric relations and i believe wihout proof at the moment tnat it does if all measurements are allowed to have opposites, including the radial arm in a spherical coordinate system.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 02:49:10 AM by jehovajah » Logged

jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2011, 11:05:02 AM »

A fundamental insight for me in studying fractal generation is the universal nature of the relative motion field. Thus by a few simple rules and relations a computation can sculpt and place various regions in relation to each other that we perceive as connected statically or dynamically. These relative motions may be interpreted as other things, but what they in fact are, are computationally placed and highlighted and coloured regions of space fulfilling a simple motion rule such as Zn^2+c =Zn+1, and sculpted by |Zn|< x^2

What i am saying is that it is possible to think of chemical, nuclear and electromagnetic phenomena as being the result not of inherent attributes, but of a universe wide fractal generation algorithm.

This at once means that action at a distance is not by gravity as described normally, but by computational iteration as it works out region by region.

Those of you who are familiar with zooming into the mandelbrot will be aware of the time lag in sharpness of image or even presentation of image as the computer manfully struggles to compute the next region!

We often think that some things are still, whereas in fact this is a perspective issue. Nothing it appears is static, All is constantly in motion, even if it is too slow for us to perceive in our lifetime.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 02:43:59 AM by jehovajah » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: