Logo by jodyvl - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 05:37:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Densely Populated  (Read 3470 times)
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2013, 05:04:05 AM »

That's a great idea.
    Don't fancy spending the time it would take to make, but it would mean the rug would be worth a fortune.
    Wonder where it would be possible to get the coloured wool.

They would not have to be wool, could be made from most anything capable of producing a decent rug.  And your images are not that much more complex than some rugs I have seen before, such as a few found on these web pages:

http://www.pinkinki.net/oriental-rugs-for-beauty-comfort-and-warmth-of-your-home/
    http://www.rugsell.com/
    more hand-woven middle eastern oriental rugs

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

Experienced Fractal eXtreme plugin crasher!

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2013, 02:50:19 PM »

Another few blobs in number 18 in this series.

To anyone viewing my posts and finding missing/broken links to a website called www.needanother.co.uk, I still own the domain but recently cancelled my server (saving £30/month) so even though the domain address exists, it points nowhere.  I hope to one day sort something out but for now - sorry!
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2013, 10:37:44 PM »

Image 19 in the series, another fire and ice rug:

To anyone viewing my posts and finding missing/broken links to a website called www.needanother.co.uk, I still own the domain but recently cancelled my server (saving £30/month) so even though the domain address exists, it points nowhere.  I hope to one day sort something out but for now - sorry!
mclarekin
Fractal Senior

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2013, 11:57:10 PM »

A beauty. The lights turned down, a glass of blood red wine, exquisite music and the fire flickering low over your latest fire and ice rug. What could be better. smiley smiley
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2013, 11:47:16 PM »

Now into the twenties, image 20:

This is the deep blue sea with tentacles everywhere!

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2013, 08:39:00 PM »

Image 21 in the series:

Mainly browns, greens and blues with a few lighter colours thrown in for good measure.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2013, 10:27:02 PM »

image 22 in the series:

Still more green with a band of orange in the centre.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2014, 12:14:47 PM »

Next image in the series, number 23:

An icy ring is revealed surrounded by a firey area.

Dinkydau
Fractal Senior

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2014, 06:24:13 PM »

Number 13 is very nice.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2014, 08:06:27 PM »

Thanks Dinkydau for the nice comment.  I like number 13 too.

I should really get on with posting the links to the other images.  There's already a few uploaded waiting for the links.

CeleXaoS
Alien

bleeding nose

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2014, 10:51:18 PM »

Lovely images .
Colorful persian carpets.
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2014, 11:46:14 PM »

Next image in the series, number 24:

An icy, watery surround to a 'tentacled' area.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2014, 12:00:17 PM »

Next image in the series, number 25:

A very dense area with a ring of fire surrounding a ring of ice, with 4 octopus shapes dancing around.

simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2014, 09:15:27 PM »

Here we have (after a long break) the next image, number 26 in the series:

A red ring of fire with 8-armed spiralled device in the middle.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: