Logo by S Nelson - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 24, 2024, 10:28:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Kalles Fraktaler 2  (Read 137875 times)
Kalles Fraktaler
Fractal Senior

kallesfraktaler
« Reply #435 on: July 08, 2014, 06:03:15 PM »

Lets imagine you've just spent the last 24 hours creating a series of zoom out images/keyframes and now there is something you don't like about the gradient. Currently, as far as I know there is no way to apply a different gradient to the fractal data without rendering the whole zoom out series again. Will the ability to apply different gradients to the fractal data be implemented in future versions?
The palette is fetched form the first frame (KFB). So if you re-save the first frame with a new palette that palette will be used.
But I guess you won't be able to see how the palette looks like using the first out-zoomed frame, so here is what you can do:
* Use the examine zoom sequence and select a frame where you can see the result of the palette.
* save the palette as a palette file
* go to the first frame, open the palette, and then save. You may need to click in the image somewhere to add a reference to make it be saved.

Sorry for this complicated sequence of operations. The color dialog should maybe be inserted in the KFMM program as well I guess. I only use the waves these days...

Want to create DEEP Mandelbrot fractals 100 times faster than the commercial programs, for FREE? One hour or one minute? Three months or one day? Try Kalles Fraktaler http://www.chillheimer.de/kallesfraktaler
http://www.facebook.com/kallesfraktaler
ratcat65
Forums Freshman

« Reply #436 on: July 08, 2014, 07:48:44 PM »

Thanks. That's funny because I tried that a few weeks back and it didn't work. Must have done something wrong, I guess.
Thanks, as always for this excellent program.  A Beer Cup
Kalles Fraktaler
Fractal Senior

kallesfraktaler
« Reply #437 on: July 08, 2014, 08:08:24 PM »

Thanks. That's funny because I tried that a few weeks back and it didn't work. Must have done something wrong, I guess.
Thanks, as always for this excellent program.  A Beer Cup
Thanks a lot.  I am willing to call it a experimental prototype cheesy

The test button doesn't reset cached datat unfortunately. You may need to check 'test only' and press 'Start' or even restart the program.

Want to create DEEP Mandelbrot fractals 100 times faster than the commercial programs, for FREE? One hour or one minute? Three months or one day? Try Kalles Fraktaler http://www.chillheimer.de/kallesfraktaler
http://www.facebook.com/kallesfraktaler
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #438 on: July 31, 2014, 12:29:56 AM »

******************** REMARK **********************

i splittet the most recent postings in this thread into separate postings, so that this overcrowded thread can come to an end, since kalle has now his own board, make use of it and make finer graded postings, creating a better sorted reference

and i locked the topic and made it sticky wink

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: