Logo by Sockratease - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 24, 2024, 07:39:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Two Programs Recently Found...  (Read 1077 times)
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« on: June 28, 2007, 07:49:39 PM »

Well, I do not know yet about one of these, and the other one seems to be needing some further development, but since I had not heard of them before, I thought I would pass along the following for those whom may be interested.

BrainPaint
It calls this "a comprehensive EEG biofeedback system".  But it looks more like somebody took Scott Draves "flame fractal" code and created a program which they can use to scam others out of a lot of money, for something that appears to me to be laughable.  There is also a problem with some of the links on the main web page.

GDesign
Generative design with L-Systems, Cellular Automata and 3D design.  Says it has compatibility with POV-Ray and 3DS-Max scripting languages, along with reading and writing in the TGA bitmap file format.  This site also has problems with several links, both email and web.  You may need to either remove "periods" (.) from the email address or switch the "backward-slash" (\) on web URLs.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 07:52:44 PM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: