END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 07:55:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: My name is Mindy Sommers, hello everyone :)  (Read 2009 times)
peapodgrrl
« on: October 03, 2006, 09:55:28 PM »

In the fractal community, I am known as "Peapodgrrl", so perhaps some of you know me. I am glad to hear about this place, and love lending my support to fractal and digital artists wherever I can.

Most of my work is fractal-based, but they are really more fractal-based digital art than they are fractals. I often use one, two, three or more fractals, or pieces of them in an image, and sometimes photography and painting, too. I am also a web designer and I own a company---fairly new----that is based around my art on ceramic, stone and glass tile murals as well as art gifts and home decor accents. We also print a lot of work for other artists who want to put their work on tile products or ceramics like coffee mugs.

Anyway, it's great to meet you all, and if I can ever help anyone or answer any questions, I'd be happy to do so. I am way more right brain than left, so I can't talk intelligently about alghorithms or formulae, that's not my thing. I just click until I find a color or shape I like and then I take it from there. I am familiar with fractal software but other fractalists know way more about the technical and math stuff than I do.

Hugs to all my brother and sister fractalists smiley

Mindy
http://www.colorbakery.com
http://www.peapoddesign.net

heneganj
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2006, 10:37:10 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Mindy.  I hope our members can inspire you with their fractal imagery and insight.  Some are looking for commercial outlets for their work and I hope will meet them in due course.
matera
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 12:57:01 AM »

How odd, last night I fell into a fractal that was full of pea pods smiley

I'm the intuitive type too. Although I have played at writing formulas from time to time, it has been more guess-work than math.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: