Logo by Sockratease - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 10:03:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Good morning FractalForums  (Read 2949 times)
Riftvalley
Forums Newbie

« on: November 17, 2017, 09:32:16 AM »

I have always loved fractals, ever since installing Fractint on an old Pentium Win 3.0 computer.

Am I old fashioned because I liked the colour cycling affects in Fractint? Doesn't seem to happen in new software.

Apart from fun and illustration applications I am currently applying some fractal maths to issues in Von Mises stress analysis (analysis and visualisation), is there any group within this forum studying this aspect?

I also use fractal art within sound software to match fractals into the music.

Kind regards

Martin (Riftvalley)

PS I am supposed to be retired now, but the world doesn't seem to understand that!

Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 09:12:41 AM »

welcome martin!
we're currently moving to a newer forum version here https://fractalforums.org/index.php
this site will be set as read-only archive in a few weeks, so better post at the new adress!
cu over there!

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 10:52:07 PM »

Welcome  Riftvalley,  here and on the new forum smiley
I'm very curious about your  fractal art with music.  I love to see and hear it !

Greetings !

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: