Logo by reallybigname - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 08:09:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: All Sorts of "ART" Discussions....  (Read 5314 times)
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« on: January 05, 2010, 10:33:35 AM »

Several people are aware of various blogs on the Internet where such topics are discussed these days.  Some come and go on a regular basis, usually never lasting very long.  But one has been around for several years now, though it recently moved from the older http://orbittrap.blogspot.com/ location to their own Domain Name:

http://orbittrap.ca/

Over 420 topics in the area of "ART" with most related to Fractals.  Some of the more recent topics are:

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 06:51:29 AM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

jwm-art
Iterator

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 09:06:33 AM »

I've read a few of their posts since arriving here. I agree with a lot of what they say, though sometimes disagree with the way it's put across. Many of their points seem valid to me, but my critical judgement is not that sharp. Other views expressed seem disagreeable just for the sake of it - as do some of the criticisms against them.  It's a shame that it gets a bit hostile between some parties, I don't think it really needs to be, but heh, we're only human  ; angel and can't say I've never been "disagreeable" with people online  cheesy

Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 06:04:09 PM »

I've read a few of their posts since arriving here.  I agree with a lot of what they say.....
    Many of their points seem valid to me.....   It's a shame that it gets a bit hostile between some parties....

There are many people with the same sentiments as you have expressed.  In fact, I got an email a couple of days ago, where this person was talking about one of OT's biggest critics:
    "People who live lies can't stand a bright light.  Head in the sand sort of thing.....sad.
      Naiveté is one thing; stupidity is another thing entirely."

And it seems that another "fractal artist" has been saved by the published OT topics:

http://orbittrap.ca/?p=677

« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 06:54:26 AM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: