Logo by kr0mat1k - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 11:25:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: blatant art theft !  (Read 8818 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2015, 04:22:17 PM »

not the only one who can't inspire the family members, not even my close friends with fractals.   drinking beer together
cheers dudes
 drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2015, 04:31:08 PM »

cheers dudes
 drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together

kiss  Yessssssssss  I join you willingly. Nothing so good as to drink and sing drunken sailor songs among friends  Cheers!!!!  drinking beer together

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
GrahamSym
Conqueror

https://myspace.com/dr.g. https://www.facebook.com/
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 05:40:20 PM »

I discovered two of my works there, so I posted a notice on facebook and in a group on there, so the word is getting around, we all need to report her. The terms and conditions on ipernity says, only authors original works allowed. She had the cheek to explain how she wanted a drab atmosphere on one piece, like she created it.
I have sent a ticket reporting this person, as have many other people, so hopefully she may get thrown out.
Well done Caleidoscope, that's a great idea. I noticed her friend T.a.o.n. read your post, that will be interesting.
Upset the fractal community, you get piles of shit in return!
I await their decision with anticipation smiley
I am always up for a beer or two  A Beer Cup  A Beer Cup Oh sod it, have three  A Beer Cup
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:11:38 PM by GrahamSym » Logged

No fractals were harmed during the making of my art.......Well, only a few!
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2015, 06:51:42 PM »

I actually did it a little differently.

Since I couldn't post in their comment section I sent my message directly to our thief and informed her that I reported her posts as illegal and requested of her directly that she remove all stolen content from our site, and any other sites she stole from, promptly!  hitting butt

I'll post if I get any reply either from the staff there or from the criminal.
kiss  Yessssssssss  I join you willingly. Nothing so good as to drink and sing drunken sailor songs among friends  Cheers!!!!  drinking beer together

cheers dudes
 drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together

And I too join in the Drinking Festivities!  drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together drinking beer together

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Dermis
Conqueror

Be here now.

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2015, 08:28:36 PM »

I was a little pissed off to find 10 of my Artworks on the thieving, plagiarist, Zelda Kurowski's Ipernity photostream.

How she has the audacity to claim the artworks as her own is beyond me!

I signed up to Ipernity, and posted the 10 stolen works on my Ipernity photostream, adding the following description...

"This is one of my original artworks. It was created using Mandlebuld3D software.

This art work was stolen from the Fractal Forum website by ipernity user Zelda Kurowski, and published on Impernity. An act of theft!

Not only did she steal my artwork, she also had the audacity to pass it off as her own work. An act of plagiarism!

She then lied to people who commented on the art work. An act of deception!

If you feel that theft, plagiarism and deception are unacceptable, then please let Zelda know!
www.ipernity.com/doc/643659

Many thanks."

I then added all Zelda Kurowski's Ipernity contacts to my Ipernity contacts, hopefully they're looking!!!!
0Encrypted0
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2015, 08:58:38 PM »

KRAFTWERK's image These Mad Horses of War Spiraling into Chaos = http://www.ipernity.com/doc/643659/34432091

Image was cropped to remove watermark.
Dermis
Conqueror

Be here now.

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2015, 09:45:24 PM »

Thought I might send Zelda Kurowski an ipernity email.......

"It has come my attention, and that of the global fractal art community, that you have stolen fractal artworks, and published them on the Ipernity website, without permission or accreditation of the talented artists. An act of theft.

You then have the audacity to pass these artworks off as your own work. An act of plagiarism.

You then lie to the ipernity community commenting about the artworks. An act of deception.

The fractal art community does not take kindly to theft, plagiarism and deception.

You have 10 of my copyrighted artworks published on your stream. I will be taking legal action against the infringement of copyright.

Let the shit rain down!!"

I would encourage the fractal community, also send Zelda a special message!
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2015, 11:46:06 PM »

Thought I might send Zelda Kurowski an ipernity email.......

"It has come my attention, and that of the global fractal art community, that you have stolen fractal artworks, and published them on the Ipernity website, without permission or accreditation of the talented artists. An act of theft.

You then have the audacity to pass these artworks off as your own work. An act of plagiarism.

You then lie to the ipernity community commenting about the artworks. An act of deception.

The fractal art community does not take kindly to theft, plagiarism and deception.

You have 10 of my copyrighted artworks published on your stream. I will be taking legal action against the infringement of copyright.

Let the shit rain down!!"

I would encourage the fractal community, also send Zelda a special message!

I hope everybody is both messaging our thief as well as reporting their images as illegal posts in violation of both copyright laws as well as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act!!

I have, so far, received no replies to either my message to the crook or my reporting of an illegal post.

I didn't expect the thief to reply - obviously they don't care what we have to say or what we (or anybody else) thinks!  But I am surprised the site itself has not at least replied.

I haven't posted my image and added those who commented on it, but it's a great idea and one I shall pursue if no action is taken by the site by tomorrow morning   police cop police

I know there is a time and a place for everything, and this certainly is the time and place for it, but please keep the profanity to a minimum.

I have no problem with it, but there may be children on this site and we like to set a good example of how adults deal with adversity.  Using profanity is exactly what I wanted to do, but on here on Fractal Forums we try to show as much restraint as possible since we encourage teachers to send their younger minds here and many teachers could see that and choose not to recommend us.  Nobody's posts will be edited or anything, but if something isn't said I can see it getting out of hand.  Thanks for understanding   afro

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Dermis
Conqueror

Be here now.

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2015, 11:54:24 PM »

A good point, well made, Sir. You have my apologies, I was a little angry!
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2015, 12:03:40 AM »

A good point, well made, Sir. You have my apologies, I was a little angry!

Absolutely no worries!

As I said, a time and place for everything.

If ever profanity was called for - this is that time and place.

I just had to say something since I am a moderator here and don't want to be seen as encouraging such things.  I was not singling you out by quoting you  (others used profanity too, and that was directed at everyone)  (even those who may just be thinking about using it but have not yet done so!) - I quoted you to comment on the rest of your post   afro

A well thought out argument and I used much of it when I posted my own pirated image on ipernity just now.

You could say I plagiarized your post and I should be forced to remove it   wink

zebastian
Conqueror

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2015, 12:22:22 AM »

i made a copy of all images from the 8 overview pages, in case the site is shutting down her user account, before others could check their work beeing illegally copied.

... well, at least she has got a good taste  roll eyes
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2015, 01:17:40 AM »

might it be that the complete site is an fake site?

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
mclarekin
Fractal Senior

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2015, 01:57:00 AM »

the complete site is an fake site?

@ Detective Kleinhuis.  Yes that is my elaborate conspiracy theory too, every user at the site is another Zelda pseudonym.

but there may be children on this site and we like to set a good example of how adults deal with adversity. 
@ Sockratease. Very true, I have directed young people to this site. I am also concerned about the high level of alcohol being consumed in this post by forum members, being a bad example for young people.LOL
3dickulus
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2015, 03:30:16 AM »

user named ".t.a.o.n." from http://www.ipernity.com states very clearly on his home page ...
"please don't use any images from this stream on websites, blogs or other media without my explicit permission. © all rights reserved thank you !"
but the urls and feel of the site seem a bit off, compare the urls from any other site to the ones found in/on ipernity.com

I think it's a trap!

Resistance is fertile...
You will be illuminated!

#B^] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fractals/fragmentarium
Caleidoscope
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2015, 10:06:31 AM »

The replies I got on the site are all kind an even angry at Zelda and stating that they have removed her etc.  The only one that is defending her and even in a slightly angry manner towards me is one called Freedom:
http://www.ipernity.com/mail/view/inbox/9755668?t=87825&c=1&s=mail
It would not be a suprise if this is Zelda too.

To think that this site and all the members are Zelda?  Ik can hardly believe that, for that would be an enormous amount of work and time. To comment on
each other,  all the time making different pages etc... ?    In that case he would be a very sick individual that needs to be hospitalized to get psychic help and lots of medicine I presume.  Well if he is indeed Ipernity himself  than he is getting a lot of new members and pictures from us ; ) 

Have a good day you all.
Caleidoscope.

Could everybody that has a site now on Ipernity put this here so we can all join together?

@ Detective Kleinhuis.  Yes that is my elaborate conspiracy theory too, every user at the site is another Zelda pseudonym.

@ Sockratease. Very true, I have directed young people to this site. I am also concerned about the high level of alcohol being consumed in this post by forum members, being a bad example for young people.LOL

You are right and I'm ashamed that I let my unquenchable thirst get the best of me  Order in the court !!   I will bring it back to a minimum, I promise  wink

"Today you create the memory for tomorrow, be sure to make it a good one"
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: