Logo by Sockratease - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 06:31:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Which encoder?  (Read 5157 times)
Chillheimer
Global Moderator
Fractal Schemer

Just another fractal being floating by..

chilli.chillheimer chillheimer
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2015, 12:55:34 AM »

@Chillheimer:
I'd be doing that in the winter time because it might increase the room temperature :-)
Haha! that made me laugh and actually think twice about how much wood I will buy for this winter!

why not use energy-->entropy with a little intermediate step aka fractal calculation..  grin
now that's how i like my green energy. thinking while heating!! cheesy

EDIT: OH My GOD! Sorry EchoEcho, I just clicked the Moderators button "modify" instead of the "quote" button and changed your whole post into my response.. lucky the text was still there after hitting "back " in panic..  shocked
but the links have gone... the video... sorry for that. I hope you can re-modify that post?!
damn it. don't operate a moderator account under the influence of too much wine.. wink

--- Fractals - add some Chaos to your life and put the world in order. ---
EchoEcho
Forums Freshman

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2015, 02:14:44 AM »

Haha! that made me laugh and actually think twice about how much wood I will buy for this winter!

why not use energy-->entropy with a little intermediate step aka fractal calculation..  grin
now that's how i like my green energy. thinking while heating!! cheesy

You'll always convert extra energy whenever rendering anything even if you render pure noise.
Imagine rendering so furiously that the heat would burn holes in the eyes of those wearing infrared goggles in the vicinity. The bats would scream and drop from the skies. In the winter, the birds would change routes just for enjoying the column of heat above the building.
I'm sure I wouldn't switch on the heating.

EDIT: OH My GOD! Sorry EchoEcho, I just clicked the Moderators button "modify" instead of the "quote" button and changed your whole post into my response.. lucky the text was still there after hitting "back " in panic..  shocked
but the links have gone... the video... sorry for that. I hope you can re-modify that post?!
damn it. don't operate a moderator account under the influence of too much wine.. wink

About relativity of colour: <a href="https://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=26788521&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA" target="_blank">https://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=26788521&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA</a>

EchoEcho
Forums Freshman

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2015, 07:14:49 PM »

See attached zipfile for 10 torrents instead of 12 torrents.
The torrents may provide you with video results, both 'normal' speed als 9x and 18x, h265 and h264. The latter is supposed to be iPad compliant. (I luckily don't have one though, so I haven't tested on such a device.)

There is also a torrent to the failed slope video in h265 format.

* kalles fraktaler video torrents.zip (159.1 KB - downloaded 65 times.)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: