Logo by Trifox - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 05:19:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: How do I delete this account?  (Read 3530 times)
Description: I hand paint fractal animals, but I don't use a computer.
Metaquantum
Forums Newbie

Holographical Umbilical Cord

« on: February 26, 2015, 01:02:18 AM »

I signed on to this site like a year ago.  My accounts on different sites are being hacked, so I would like to delete this one.

Dr_J_L
TheRedshiftRider
Fractalist Chemist
Global Moderator
Fractal Iambus

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 01:19:15 AM »

I don't know if the system is still active but according to this thread your account will be removed automatically:

http://www.fractalforums.com/discuss-fractal-forums/forum-account-will-be-automatically-deactivated/

But if you are having trouble with account with the same e-mail you can try to change it for this site.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:21:31 AM by Toofgib » Logged

Motivation is like a salt, once it has been dissolved it can react with things it comes into contact with to form something interesting. nerd
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 09:14:05 AM »

we can delete your account easily, as you like with/ or without deleting your posts, you name it

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: