Logo by slon_ru - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 03:23:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Synthclipse 0.9.7 released.  (Read 2232 times)
_revers_
Conqueror

« on: September 22, 2014, 07:27:53 AM »

Synthclipse 0.9.7 released. Downloads.

Changelog:
- Added buffer size presets and autoscaling (to chosen ration of the Viewport) in the Rendering View
- Now buffer size can be changed without the need of rebuilding a shader or script
- Added Rotation 2D Uniform Control (for float and mat2 uniforms)
- Fixed bug in Color Uniform Control parser

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 08:08:26 AM »

nice, great work!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
subblue
Conqueror

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 07:53:08 PM »

I've just discovered this app, very nicely done smiley
For OSX users on Mavericks or later you might have to change the permissions recursively on the eclipse folder in order for it to work (it just silently failed to launch for me otherwise) with: chmod -R 0755 eclipse/

www.subblue.com - a blog exploring mathematical and generative graphics
thargor6
Fractal Molossus

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 01:07:17 AM »

Looks very promising, must try this out. The use of eclipse with all of its power is a very clever idea, IMHO.   

A Beer Cup cheers,
Andreas

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 01:55:07 AM »

be sure to check out the automatic shadertoy import, its so much fun to apply the slider functionality to them, rendering is very smoothly wink

---

_revers_
Conqueror

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 01:10:17 PM »

I've just discovered this app, very nicely done smiley
Looks very promising, must try this out. The use of eclipse with all of its power is a very clever idea, IMHO.   

Thanks guys, I'm doing my best smiley

For OSX users on Mavericks or later you might have to change the permissions recursively on the eclipse folder in order for it to work (it just silently failed to launch for me otherwise) with: chmod -R 0755 eclipse/

Thank you for the hint, I will put this in the FAQ.
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 03:23:47 PM »

hi _revers_ i experience no texture updates when changing a texture through the property editor, i always need to declare texture right in the file at the moment, it worked before i think

---

_revers_
Conqueror

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 04:15:42 PM »

I cannot reproduce this problem. Could you give me the source of a minimal shader in which this issue occurs?
Do you use presets?
Do you use "Remember parameters between builds" functionality from the Uniform Controls View?
Does this happen while playing animation or when shader is paused/stopped?
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2014, 03:55:02 PM »

i get a weird error when importing a shadertoy into the project i used to import them, synthclipse v0-9-7-1

the folder exists!

stack trace
Code:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at org.synthclipse.ide.wizards.ImportShadertoyWizard$1.run(ImportShadertoyWizard.java:61)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)
Caused by: org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource '/FirstProject/src/On' does not exist.
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.checkExists(Resource.java:341)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.checkAccessible(Resource.java:215)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.File.create(File.java:115)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.File.create(File.java:188)
at org.synthclipse.ide.wizards.ImportShadertoyWizard.createFile(ImportShadertoyWizard.java:87)
at org.synthclipse.ide.wizards.ImportShadertoyWizard.access$0(ImportShadertoyWizard.java:78)
at org.synthclipse.ide.wizards.ImportShadertoyWizard$1.run(ImportShadertoyWizard.java:59)
... 1 more
Root exception:
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource '/FirstProject/src/On' does not exist.
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.checkExists(Resource.java:341)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.checkAccessible(Resource.java:215)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.File.create(File.java:115)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.File.create(File.java:188)
at org.synthclipse.ide.wizards.ImportShadertoyWizard.createFile(ImportShadertoyWizard.java:87)
at org.synthclipse.ide.wizards.ImportShadertoyWizard.access$0(ImportShadertoyWizard.java:78)
at org.synthclipse.ide.wizards.ImportShadertoyWizard$1.run(ImportShadertoyWizard.java:59)
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:122)

---

_revers_
Conqueror

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2014, 09:46:41 AM »

The "On" is a full name of the folder? Not "On something"? I'm just wondering if space could cause such issue.
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 11:00:16 AM »

Errh, didnt check disk space, but it is on the small main hd, can verify tomorrow

---

_revers_
Conqueror

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2014, 11:14:03 AM »

Sorry, I mean "whitespace"/"spacebar" in the text smiley

EDIT: I've checked with folder name "On On On" and it seems to work.

Is the problem occuring for any folder? For example when you try to import Shadertoy creation to the "src" directory is the issue still occurs?

EDIT 2: Have you tried refreshing your workspace? Maybe you have removed "On" folder in Windows' explorer, but it is still visible in Eclipse's workspace?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 11:24:13 AM by _revers_ » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: