Logo by dainbramage - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 01:01:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: I realize I will not be able to do well here, please help me delete account!  (Read 1447 times)
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 06:08:00 AM »

@Kathy:  I registered into this forum almost 3 years ago as a total newbie, only knowing a bit about the
    Mandelbrot fractal, and I felt the same as you.   If you think there are things far from your understanding,
    or fractal art you never will be able to do... well, I also thought that, but I was wrong and I managed to
    slowly learn a lot of stuff from here... and suddenly fractals -and fractal art- became one of my main
    interests, along with graphic programming.   Also there is always very nice people around here offering
    their help if you really want to get into this world.   In the other hand, if you think you are not really
    interested, feel free to stay registered anyway, maybe you can find something interesting at some point.

I doubt that Kathy (Katharella) has even bothered to check back in since she left back in 2009.  And the other person who recently wanted to leave, "max_123", is also no longer a Member of this forum.  So anything that people post within this very old Thread (that got resurrected today) will land on deaf ears for those two individuals.    cheesy

Kali
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 06:21:13 AM »

Haha, I didn't notice the original post date!  embarrass

Too bad for this girl, she missed the opportunity of meeting a sexy fractalist like me 

cbuchner1
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2013, 10:30:56 AM »

oh my god, it's a mummified (zombiefied) thread. and we just fed it.
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2013, 10:55:05 AM »

the originating thread was old yes, but i followed the wish of user 123, and removed his account, so, just a halve zombie mummy thread wink

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: