Logo by S Nelson - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 03:27:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: savant  (Read 761 times)
taurus
Fractal Supremo

profile.php?id=1339106810 @taurus_arts_66
« on: August 12, 2013, 06:37:02 AM »

savant

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=14690

finally found the time to tweak annother one.
went back to the classics in mandelbulber

have fun!

when life offers you a lemon, get yourself some salt and tequila!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 06:52:01 AM »

haha, nice seeing you produce more, if that goes on like this, i think the next varying section in the upcoming gallery will be something like "donald duck" cheesy

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
mclarekin
Fractal Senior

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 09:18:38 AM »

Another beautifully rendered cool fractal image. smiley I envy sad
weavers
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 02:55:20 PM »

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Greetings and Salutations
Greetings and Salutations
Greetings and Salutations My Master Taurus66

intro :

Fractal minds create windows, do they not my Master?
They create portals into the minds of other lands of fractal revolutionary man. Fractal communities in the infinities, publish a news paper, called Fractal times!  Fractal times, great read, great pictures too, pick up a copy won't you?   

On the front page of todays issue, is a picture done by the Master himself, Master Tauruss 66.
 He calls it, the Savant! The name befits the dweller of the 5th dimension, all knowing, their orange appearance foreboding, eyesockets that are eyeballs-less, no nose yet it can smell your thoughts, a thousand million star miles away, its electromagnetic mouth happenstancially shaped, like a slice of watermelon, to lure unsuspecting fractal children to come to it, used to trick you in to thinking its a benign pleasant being, when its the opposite, clever boy is he? A powerful Sentinel look out. placed, in your life, to defiantly keep you out!

Where5D warriors,
go
3Dwarriors dare not follow.

Rarely allowed in by the Savant Sentinels, who fractalized morphing faces of Fractal orange stone stand blocking access to their fractal world, blocking off all comers, blocking off all.
The look out, devouring them, the unlucky ones, who, never more, will be seen!
Victims cannot blame it, it is a mindless killer, robot programmed natural triller, before they die by being eaten by its big orange webbed mouth, they see his monstrous face once, have a second to recognize its race, before they die a sorrowful death, in Fractal space. Beware!

Thank you for letting us C the Savant!

Hope to C more of him, there so much to learn so very much, much, much!

the Fractal Forums  the possibilities are infinite

taurus
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 09:54:48 PM »

@christian
yes, I do not spend much effort in creating new stuff, but I'm ok with that. There is a world besides fractals and I am glad to be there...

@mclarekin
thanks a lot, but there's no need to envy. you're doing fine. maybe I invest a bit more in environmental effects like fog, glow and so on. but your rotboxes are nice. just a little hint. take your finds as starting point for animating variations. I have a spreadsheet, where I easiely gather randomized variations of my parameters. this one is a result of such a randomized animation.

@weavers
it's allways a pleasure to pass your keen look. I wish I'd see that much in my images, but this time I need to contradict you on one point. The 5th dimension is actually the 6th demension. In fact this image is the result of a six dimensional randomisation (three for the plane rotations, three for the julia constants), but no harm meant weavers. One day I'll dedicate an image to you and your tales and poems... I really like them!

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 10:31:31 PM »

@christian
yes, I do not spend much effort in creating new stuff, but I'm ok with that. There is a world besides fractals and I am glad to be there...

haha, no the objects are infinite, so, no need to excuse for the "formula" i was referring to the similarity of this one wink
http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=14602

and, although the eye positions are very creepy in this ones, lol, i couldnt resist... rolling on floor laughing

* roflduck.jpg (99.08 KB, 1152x864 - viewed 133 times.)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 10:38:07 PM by cKleinhuis » Logged

---

taurus
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 11:44:06 PM »

I think I got that and besides that it was no excuse at all - just an explanation, why my image input is that rare recently...
Your cookie monster is fabulus by the way. Make an educated guess, why I called the original "savant"!

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 07:24:18 AM »

lol, ehrr, haha, sorry, the name translation was not in my head at the time sad wink

---

isosceles
Alien

isosceles
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 07:15:49 PM »

Very nicely done!

Jason Fletcher
Charles Hayden Planetarium
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: