Logo by Trifox - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 02:26:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: chaosTube news #9 - compo voting period - mexiko 3d axolotl - short news  (Read 10539 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« on: June 14, 2013, 11:27:06 PM »

Hi all, dont forget to vote!

contents:

- review of this years contest entries, all entries are not linked to keep it as unbiased as possible
- contains movie of the unique  "3d axolotl" inspired by kraftwerk's fish

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HvEL77PFiMw&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HvEL77PFiMw&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>

angel afro
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 11:39:03 PM by cKleinhuis » Logged

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
vinz
Iterator

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 11:46:31 PM »

HAhahaha ! Excellent as usually  cheesy ...

i'm proud to have one of my creations amongs all this wonderfull work! thank you post swing

ps1 : i'm surprised that you didn't spoke about the fractal Mafia in your breaking news! they're coming be carefull ... hurt

ps2: i've the same crazy weird sponge bob t shirt as you ! HAhahahahahaha  cheesy
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 12:10:15 AM »

HAhahaha ! Excellent as usually  cheesy ...

i'm proud to have one of my creations amongs all this wonderfull work! thank you post swing

ps1 : i'm surprised that you didn't spoke about the fractal Mafia in your breaking news! they're coming be carefull ... hurt

ps2: i've the same crazy weird sponge bob t shirt as you ! HAhahahahahaha  cheesy

thx cheesy haha, dont talk about this mafia thing publicly!

---

vinz
Iterator

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 12:15:43 AM »

You're right, i will never spoke about ... i don't want to create panic  evil
Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 01:45:31 AM »

Great work Chris, this is very enjoyful!

Especially i like the contest animations a lot, so much diversity and creativity!
(For me every entry is a winner  A Beer Cup A Beer Cup)

Did they test the kraftwerks axolotl in a wind tunnel or something?  rolling on floor laughing
eiffie
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 05:41:46 PM »

I was really impressed by the diversity of the contest art this year. The axolotl challenge really made for some interesting visions. I never thought there would be so many fantastic entries. As always I wish there were more films but that is my fault too - I meant to do 2 but ran out of time:( Maybe I should start before May next year. Now its time to go vote!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 07:35:07 PM »

I was really impressed by the diversity of the contest art this year. The axolotl challenge really made for some interesting visions. I never thought there would be so many fantastic entries. As always I wish there were more films but that is my fault too - I meant to do 2 but ran out of time:( Maybe I should start before May next year. Now its time to go vote!

lol, thank you eiffie, i was expecting at least a second entry from you as well cheesy
btw, i am really impressed of what a nice job i did on the movie presentation cheesy lol, nice work dudes, and go to voteee!

---

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: