Logo by mclarekin - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 12:55:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: website closing down on 24th of March by hoster ...  (Read 1643 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« on: March 12, 2013, 04:15:54 PM »

hello all,
sad news, i was not able to pay the latest fee for the website hosting, the website is going offline of 24st of March 2013 for at least 7 days now, because
i can only pay the fee when next month is starting, if someone wants to help on this, the bill is about 56,97€ and the payment should be done directly to the hoster

yes dudes, i am still bankrupt, it is a wonder that the website is still up and running ...

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 09:48:32 PM »

hello all,
sad news, i was not able to pay the latest fee for the website hosting, the website is going offline of 24st of March 2013 for at least 7 days now, because
i can only pay the fee when next month is starting, if someone wants to help on this, the bill is about 56,97€ and the payment should be done directly to the hoster

yes dudes, i am still bankrupt, it is a wonder that the website is still up and running ...

That's horrible.   sad

I wish I could help, but I am in a poor financial situation myself.   hurt

I hope things improve soon for all of us.

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
taurus
Fractal Supremo

profile.php?id=1339106810 @taurus_arts_66
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 10:33:33 PM »

sad, horrible - apt vocabulary for this...  sad
unfortunately I can't help in that short term, 'cause I also had some unexpected expenses this month. In the medium term I am willing and able to help keeping this platform running, maybe with a regular donnation. But I surely would need some allies, I'm not rich either...

Christian, have you ever thought of re-distributing that domain? Maybe there are some people interrested...

when life offers you a lemon, get yourself some salt and tequila!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 12:09:01 AM »

Fractals obviously dont pay off! nevertheless i love this site and try avoiding selling it, the worst case right now is a closedown for roughly a week or so . . . So prepare for it most presumably i am not going to be able communicating by email during this period. . .

But if anyone wanted to donate anyways and is living in germany contact me, it does not have to be paid in one bunch, 11 people with 5 euro or so could make it smiley

---

Rathinagiri
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 03:33:30 AM »

Hi, I can pay out half. Please PM me the details.
KRAFTWERK
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Virtual Surreality

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 10:44:59 AM »

Were is that Paypal button the forum used to have? We could all donate some that way...  afro

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 10:49:05 AM »

the paypal button is popping up randomly, for this special purpose we need to directly pay it to the hosting company, just because i can not pay via paypal to them due to money laundering restrictions of paypal, and my bank accounts are basically empty right now sad so, people have already contacted me, and this should already be due, paypal donations are welcome though wink

---

KRAFTWERK
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Virtual Surreality

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 01:43:32 PM »

...paypal donations are welcome though wink

Done!  A Beer Cup

Madman
Fractal Molossus

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 07:14:02 PM »

I've sent you a PM Chrstian.

All I want is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power (Ashleigh Brilliant)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 08:01:53 PM »

Thank you all for the great support
Donations are always welcome, this current situation has been resolved with the help from people of india, usa, netherlands and germany and sweden wink

---

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: