Logo by Fiery - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 05:38:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: The Masters Gallery  (Read 594 times)
lxh
Iterator

« on: October 20, 2012, 01:13:42 PM »

The Masters Gallery

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=12600

As you might can imagine I just had to take a further walk throug the hall of masters until Julia brought me a view stages deeper to show me the gallery, a sort of shrine krypta, but empty. And it seems no coincidence that my very first thought was: Right Julia ... where all the masters have their place.

I understand this as a preview and i'm thinking of filling these shrines with shining and illuminating classical fractals. This could be the place of Mandelbrot for example. Right behind might be Pythagoras', Sierpinski's or Menger's .. don't know .. any suggestions?

Technically i'm running out of lights (what means a lot of extra renderings and tricky layering) and the floor texture is simply too small for higher image resolutions. Also the flames should have the shape of fractal seahorses for example. I'm afraid there is a lot to do here.

I hope i have enough tenacity for that but also hope you don't mind that i just had to post what i've been shown and like it so far.

HeightMapIFS / ABoxMod2 / _rotatedFolding

I've learned so much by my mistakes that I'm planing to do some more.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: