Logo by KRAFTWERK - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 10:05:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Gallery  (Read 8749 times)
Description: Where may we view some fractal art you've made if you have made any?
Meskhenet
« on: March 03, 2012, 10:45:39 AM »

Since I'm new here I thought it would be nice if people shared the fractal art they have made. Mine can be found on facebook if you search for Callidora Parker or deviantart as calligurl63. I haven't been making fractal art for very long, only a few weeks, but I really enjoy it! My favourite tool is ChaosPro. I find Apophysis rather difficult to use for generating flames because I've got a broken laptop screen (that's a story for another time) and every window that pops up when I try to explore the options always ends up in the top left corner where I can't see it, which means I can't change the options as it tells me to so I can save my work! GIMP is great for making some flames, but I'm kind of bored with it.

* diamond supernova.jpg (37.22 KB, 640x480 - viewed 581 times.)
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 02:50:57 PM »

What an odd place to post this question!

Did you notice that you are asking about the existence of a gallery by posting *IN* the gallery?

Just click on the word Gallery in the set of links at the top of every page in the forum...
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 02:53:16 PM by Sockratease » Logged

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 03:17:13 PM »

it is rather the fractal-tag-game gallery, check out the gallery link at the top,
you can post links to your images in the designated gallery section of the forum,
we have as well a chaospro board containing a chaospro gallery where you could
share your imagery

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Meskhenet
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 02:50:38 AM »

Thanks for telling me I posted in the wrong place. I'm new to forum posting, I really just came to this site to find out what was going on with Mandelbulber and why it doesn't work
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 02:57:56 AM »

yay, hello and welcome, please check out the guidelines:
try reading every word wink, it helps a lot if you are really new to forum behaviour:
http://www.fractalforums.com/board-rules/

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: