Logo by reallybigname - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 27, 2024, 06:26:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: InvSphericalC formula  (Read 1794 times)
Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« on: February 25, 2011, 10:03:06 PM »

Just a simple one that also inverts the adding constant for a full coordinate inversion.
It shows up in the '3D' folder, because that disables the analytical function of '3Da' formulas, that would not work anymore.

* _SphereInvC.zip (0.47 KB - downloaded 135 times.)
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Fragments of the fractal -like the tip of it

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 08:15:57 AM »

Jesse it is not needed to make this transform. I already did great images with inversion of IFS formulas, with the pre transform trick (invspherical 1 iter and ifs 999 iters)
Instead you can do the pre and post transform option smiley

Another question!

It would be useful if you store the 2 old values of xyzw vector.
I may use it for Phoenix formula, function of those variables
It is easy make this; initially Sold = C, Sbak = 0.
After all formulas cycle, update Sbak with Sold values, and Sold with S. S is xyzw vector smiley

No sweat, guardian of wisdom!
Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 09:40:25 AM »

Jesse it is not needed to make this transform. I already did great images with inversion of IFS formulas, with the pre transform trick (invspherical 1 iter and ifs 999 iters)

It only makes no difference on formulas that are not using the C component, like the IFS's.   wink

Use a bulb or the amazing box for a comparison.

Another question!

After all formulas cycle, update Sbak with Sold values, and Sold with S. S is xyzw vector smiley

It is not that easy because i have 13 iteration loop functions that must be changed  wink
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 09:50:58 AM »

It only makes no difference on formulas that are not using the C component, like the IFS's.   wink

Use a bulb or the amazing box for a comparison.

Well, the existing function seemed to work fine with everything but not tested every combination Azn

Another question!

It is not that easy because i have 13 iteration loop functions that must be changed  wink
shocked
But Phoenix fractals are so damn pretty embarrass

DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 06:59:50 PM »

I fear there is a trouble! undecided undecided undecided

Mandelbulb3Dv16{
M.....S....O/...m....2....Ut31n3Ajx/.bc1Q359/X2E7D/UBQDTbw1GvVr1rnr7zsxKU7t0gmzD
................................fUWHY3moez1........Y./..................y.2.....
................/ME//....6k8....9/....E2.....kThOYXTuKrD/..........c./...w1/...U
z.....kD..../2.dkpX0LD8wz.............................................sD...../..
.w1...sDQV/Grsbipx1..........qGqaSpmA5ejiAQ9CcR8Br9LMUoBydPRzMAacMpmA5ej6X78KhAn
Vu1ANPuJ9nQcygfSpJXTuKrD......o.......................sD..kz....................
.............................UJRR4.wppN.6OLb/.mRR4.irpN.EVLb/UCSR4..............
...........................U..6.P....M4...EB....W....61....F....8/...I1....UJl12
...U.iVFwxDE./ozPM2Tzz7lz16.mc..zXCc.El18XGQeGyDjvIRhrVAkz1............28.kFrA0.
FWb96aAIVzvh1se7Umvxz0........../6U0.wzzz1................................E.0c..
zzzz.................................2U.8.kzzzD.................................
/6U0.wzzz1...................................2CcN/UvNP6.eeWCNq0.yRii.EJJUk1f..XR
S1.mx3CcN/UvNP6.QsLsUa3.ibhV..bTV1OK.sSq40.ly3CcN/UvNP6.MwLsUa3.ibhV.kqTV1OK.sSq
40.kz3CcN/UvNP6...EsUa3.eeWCNq0.IJ36wk8.wyLsUa3.................................
E....6....E.....I.........kLH/5OZ7LN7taR1/UQ.........................c..........
...................6./........zj................................................
................................................................................
.....................E4...E/....3....6IRg7qPs/.B2B4.Z75.........................
.Qk07Y......................../E........Uz1........wz.........zD..........2.....
................................................................................
................................}

* aaaaa iko.jpg (201.23 KB, 724x1232 - viewed 263 times.)

Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 07:37:03 PM »

That is a good point:  this formula does not work in Julia mode!!!!

Because the Julia vals are not restored on iteration start.
Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 08:34:36 PM »

Another question!

shocked
But Phoenix fractals are so damn pretty embarrass

It is not impossible to do it with the current options, you have 4 double values to store one vec: dfree1+2 and Deriv2+3,
set them to 0 at iteration=0 (use bFirstIt to detect + increase it), then you have in the iteration:
the Sbak as stated above, the current vec + you calculate the next vec.
And set Sbak to the entry-vec.
 Azn
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: