Logo by Timeroot - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 12:43:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: This may sound odd, but please hear me out.....  (Read 1459 times)
Essedjwykpi
« on: November 20, 2006, 11:52:58 PM »

I personally am not a mathematician and can't really navigate my way around a fractal generator. But I do have a love for maths and the beauty of it, and have been thinking about and mildly exploring fractal imagry for longer than I can remember (actually I think I was 16 or 17 when I first got interested).

Now, I have a question for all of you. It is probably a confronting question for many of you because it involves astrology, but please do not say somthing has no validity in reality just because mainstream science tells you so.

My question is this: could someone create a mutating fractal image based upon ALL the variables to be found within a persons natal chart?

Why? Because I believe this could be the only way individuals could have absolute authority over their own Virtual Presence on the internet.

Think about all the data that is gathered by governments and corporations on each and every one of us DAILY. WHO OWNS YOUR DATA? WHY do they want it and why won't they let you, the person who generated it in the first place, have it?

I think a fractal based on a persons natal chart would be so unique to that person that such fractals could be used as a sort of Personal Virtual Copyright. Where every piece of data associated with an individual's internet useage could be associated with or protected by the fractal. Such protection is far more desireable than leaving it all up to governments to collect all the data they want on you, just so they can keep the screws tight. Do not be so naive to believe that YOUR intelligence agency of YOUR country is not interested in YOUR internet habits. Why, I ask, do they need to know?

Maybe you think I am crazy, and astrology is nothing more than a parlour trick. Fine. Personally I don't give a shit. Nor do I really care if your life ends up terrible because these things don't get done. All is sufferring, and through it all I endure.

Jes Pi.
Jules Ruis
Fractal Lover

Jules Ruis

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 09:47:08 AM »

I created such a kind of program, however it has been written in DOS.

Outputs of different kind of questionnaires are input for the creation of your personal fractal on three levels, your Basic Awareness, your Business Awareness and your Global Awareness; see:

www.fractal.org/Bewustzijns-Besturings-Model/JR-Set/BBM8.exe

Jules Ruis.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006, 09:04:43 PM by julesruis » Logged

Jules J.C.M. Ruis
www.fractal.org
Essedjwykpi
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 04:19:36 PM »

Thankyou Jules, your dos program is awesome. That's the kind of thing I imagine, but cannot achieve myself.
Best regards,
Jesse Aiken.
Essedjwykpi
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 06:05:54 PM »

I imagine most of you who view this topic see it as little more than a joke, I understand that this may be the case, but I am serious. Do you people actually realise the complex nature of the art of astrology? Are you aware that there are far more factors involved in a natal chart calculation than just what day of the year you were born in? Or the fact that there are many celestial objects in orbit around the Sun whose trajectories are used to provide this information? In actual fact, the crap you all read in the paper has absolutely no relevence to reality, by this I mean the astrology column. Such practitioners are charletans. No better than supposed scientists who poo-poo the alternative view because it does not agree with their sense of authority or personal state of agrandisement. Remember, it was only 15 years ago and you all believed ours was the only solar system in existance. The universe is a sea of electrons and sub-atomic particles, you yourself are nothing but a collection of said things vibrating at a low rate, thus forming dross material states. Do you honestly believe the material holds sway over that which cannot be directly observed without changing it? If that is so, then stand up, you immortal. Science has proven that stars influence what happens down here on Earth, sure, they have not fully taken the step towards saying that conciousness is affected by distant solar radiations, but think about it. Minute particles from distant suns are passing through your body right now. Do they really play no part in what we think and feel and do? How can any single one of you think you are so grand that this seemingly infinite universe we live in plays no part in our development? I ask you this.

For the fractal I imagine, esoteric applications of astrology are not really the focus. I am more concerned with the exoteric or that which is seen, more specifically just the positions in time and space of the twelve planets in their houses and the asteroids.

And I believe it would be a three dimensional construct, if not four.

Thankyou for your time.

Jesse Aiken.

Jules Ruis
Fractal Lover

Jules Ruis

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 09:24:13 PM »

Dear Jesse,

I think you cannot achieve yourself with the BBM8.exe because you don't know the Governance Awareness Model (Bewustzijns Besturings Model = BBM in Dutch). I understand your problem.  But try to fill in the parameters. Answer on first question is 'no', so press on 'enter'. Answer next question is: Basic . Then proceed. Success.

I fully agree with you that 'life' and 'Awareness' is more than some figures.

Regards
Jules.

Jules J.C.M. Ruis
www.fractal.org
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2006, 05:26:01 AM »

Jesse Aiken "Essedjwykpi" wrote:
>
>    I imagine most of you who view this topic see it as little
>    more than a joke

I view most things with an open mind, it is only the fanatics that I view as a joke.     grin

>
>    Remember, it was only 15 years ago and you all believed
>    ours was the only solar system in existance.

Personally, I have never believed ours was the only solar system, much less than something so recent as 15 years ago.  Do not know where you come from that makes you think such things about everybody ("you all"), but where I live we have been a little more intelligent concerning such things for a long time.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: