Logo by mclarekin - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 11:32:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: "The Fluid and Mathematical Flow of the Soft and the Hard"  (Read 781 times)
LMarkoya
Strange Attractor

« on: February 26, 2017, 12:31:19 PM »

"The Fluid and Mathematical Flow of the Soft and the Hard"

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=20098

"The Fluid and Mathematical Flow of the Soft and the Hard"
(Fractal reconstruction of Bouguereau's Dawn)
Oil on Canvas 26" x 48"  2/26/2017
After too long of a hiatus, I am happy to present my new work today.
Here I have combined the feminine and romantic anti gravitational muse of Bouguereau, with an algorithmic mechanical three dimensional fractal. While these elements are diametrically opposed, they have been placed together to demonstrate that fluidity and movement can and does get shared between them. In the provided link I have provided ink and water photos to prove this hypothesis. Also in the link you can get a preview of the animated GIF representing the super holographic lenticular version of the painting which is in the works.
   Bouguereau was the precursor to Nuclear Mystical painting and even in the 1800’s had an intuition of the space between atoms that would allow a person to become anti gravitational. Combined with the fractal elements of the drapery and the likewise fractal elements of nature it would indicate that Bouguereau was applying math which had not been discovered yet.
   It is also interesting to note that Dali was a big fan of Bouguereau. In fact he owned two Bouguereau originals.
To learn more about this painting and its inspiration please visit;
http://www.louismarkoya.com/bouguereau

And for more great art and Dali anecdotes please visit
www.louismarkoya.com
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: