Logo by DarkBeam - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 01:44:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Hyperrealist Painting of Abstract Thought  (Read 892 times)
LMarkoya
Strange Attractor

« on: December 19, 2015, 12:40:36 PM »

Hyperrealist Painting of Abstract Thought

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=18505

I am happy today to introduce my latest work;
Hyperrealist Painting of Abstract Thought
Oil on canvas 16" diameter, 12/19/15
The latest scientific breakthroughs in neurological imaging have produced some amazing imagery of the neural network under certain conditions. In my Hyperrealist series I am bringing you the fractal architecture of thought as it extends beyond the physical body. While all these thoughts are fractal in nature this abstract thinking is less obvious to the casual viewer.
Looking more like abstract expressionism the multicolored collection of jagged lines is actually the form of an abstract thought.
To read more details of this painting and the two to follow go to;
http://www.louismarkoya.com/#!hyperrealist/co5u

For more fantastic mathematical and surrealist art visit
www.louismarkoya.com

The brain was rendered in C4D and the flame fractal background was done in JWildfire
Wishing everyone a safe and loving holiday season
3dickulus
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2015, 08:14:03 PM »

A beautiful realization of the abstract very nicely done (tips hat, smiles)

Resistance is fertile...
You will be illuminated!

#B^] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fractals/fragmentarium
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: