Logo by Fiery - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 09:31:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Fractal eXtreme Zoom Movie Collection  (Read 1656 times)
Description: Only .FXZ format
kallisti
Explorer

« on: January 17, 2015, 01:05:04 AM »

I'm not sure if it's OK to post this here, but I've posted a small collection of FXZ zoom movies in this thread. They're all in the original FXZ format. I hope I did not overstep any lines here...

Kind regards,
Kallisti

see - hear
Sodom like there's no Gomorrah
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2015, 01:39:23 AM »

lol, thank you for posting, actually it is the purpose of the forums to share ANYTHING that has slightly to do with fractals, may it be image sharing, formula discussion, software, movies, parameter files, techniques, real life fractals  or news

what actually might be a problem is when "spamming" the forums with to many single postings of single images or so, said that you did everything right packaging your collection into a single post wink

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
kallisti
Explorer

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 03:50:36 AM »

Whew, good to hear. I figured movies posted in this section should be rendered in a fornat everybody can view off the bat, but I still think the FXZ player provides the best option.

They're pretty classic boring fractals, but I feel I hit it pallette-wise with a couple of the latest files. Like the 777 one in the 800x600 folder. 

see - hear
Sodom like there's no Gomorrah
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: