Logo by mauxuam - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 01:44:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Greetings: A.Real  (Read 2765 times)
A.Real
« on: October 19, 2006, 05:40:24 PM »

Hello, everybody, I'm happy to be here. Hope you are all enjoying the fractal world. I'm very excited of asking questions and understanding the ways fractals work and how the theory emulates some natural principles I've always been fascinated about. I'm an artist but I don't apply fractals on my art work, I'm a meditation instructor but no fractal applied neither cheesy ! I'm looking forward to learn and have fun.
A.Real

"The shortest path between two truths in the real domain passes through the complex domain"
Jacques Hadamard
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 11:07:02 PM by A.Real » Logged
heneganj
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 10:40:17 PM »

Welcome to the forums!  smiley
A.Real
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 11:05:54 PM »

cheers heneganj!
Ariel
matera
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2006, 03:30:04 AM »

Some fractal images are used in meditation. But fun - yes! Good to have another new point of view here.
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 05:53:31 AM »

Hello, everybody, I'm happy to be here.  Hope you are all enjoying the fractal world.  I'm very excited of
    asking questions and understanding the ways fractals work and how the theory emulates some natural
    principles I've always been fascinated about.  I'm an artist but I don't apply fractals on my art work, I'm a
    meditation instructor but no fractal applied neither cheesy ! I'm looking forward to learn and have fun.
        A.Real
    "The shortest path between two truths in the real domain passes through the complex domain"
                            Jacques Hadamard

Greetings, and Welcome to this particular Forum !!!     cheesy

« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 06:10:42 AM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

A.Real
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2006, 11:49:07 AM »

Thank You all

Some fractal images are used in meditation.

Indeed, I guess you talk about mandalas and their contemporary versions. It might be a good topic for the "Fractical aplications" forum then.

Well, meditation is not related with any object whatsoever. It is the object in its ultimate sense. The most important thing is the technique: how to get to the meditative state without becoming a freak. Mandala is the conection between two realities. So its true maybe fractals could do the job. I feel I'll learn from all you guys more about fractals, great!
α.Real
alan2here
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2006, 04:47:24 PM »

Welcome
A.Real
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2006, 06:40:26 PM »

Hello Alain, it's good to be here
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: