Logo by mclarekin - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 12:00:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Handmade Fractal  (Read 604 times)
tobiles
Alien

« on: May 13, 2014, 04:13:07 PM »

Handmade Fractal

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=16002

Hand made on iPad, first with Frango Camera (love it!) with a couple of photos of my hand, Then Lamanar Pro to trim and stitch things together, then I let it loose in iCandy to do it's strangely wonderous thing.

Beware, there be demons in there! I love it when odd faces pop up out of nowhere.
youhn
Fractal Molossus

Shapes only exists in our heads.

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 09:35:58 PM »

You cetrainly have seem to take it literally!   laugh

It's a cool idea, but how the image works out is not really my cup of tea.
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 11:33:44 PM »

I'm a big fan of Fractallizing photos  (as many here know from all those images of my Fiancee I keep posting)  (and if you never saw them, just have a look at my images in the gallery)!

Nice job.  I never heard of Frango Camera, Lamanar Pro, or iCandy - and I had a mac up until very recently    embarrass

If you have a PC laying around, check out Mutatorkammer - it does image play like this very well.

Keep it up, and have fun   afro

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 12:33:17 AM »

yes, mutatorkammer does such things, its available in the download section, written by me, but abandoned since more than 2 years

beside of that, i like the variety of the hand shapes, they really look different around all the places, i like that very much!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: