Logo by visual - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 10:16:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Fractal symposium  (Read 4113 times)
simon.snake
Fractal Bachius

Experienced Fractal eXtreme plugin crasher!

simon.fez SimonSideBurns
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 01:51:04 PM »

I would include a CAPTCHA on the form to ensure humans are filling in their details, as a few of the names on the list are a bit suspect:

john HdvPlLRskbvn
Angel jjifSwbHSnUd
Julian KBNjfJmaVWaXHLMi
Adrian yDNwtaeyrzvuQDOY
Payton nSJazmTSMipPAc
Zoe JAIApakOBbxqlEX
Jose htGfYLSPrPkw
Sofia KiITtDclOWx
Stephanie jkpbWFlXSEsZ
Dghonson oyMjYFnWhMevR
Nevaeh BTGxGpweDrXFBGtEao

If those names are to be dropped it would suggest your current list of interested parties will be getting a whole lot smaller.

I would love to come, but I don't think I could persuade the wife to journey with me (we'd stay in our van which doubles up as a camper).

To anyone viewing my posts and finding missing/broken links to a website called www.needanother.co.uk, I still own the domain but recently cancelled my server (saving £30/month) so even though the domain address exists, it points nowhere.  I hope to one day sort something out but for now - sorry!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: