Logo by wmauzey - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 09:38:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Having trouble with a render that won't finish - please help  (Read 919 times)
juliaseth
Forums Newbie

« on: July 13, 2013, 04:04:15 AM »

Hello.  I'm trying to render an image and I keep getting stuck at a certain point.  By stuck, I mean that when it hits this point, I notice that the "togo" time just starts increasing and the progress bar stops.  I am rendering at a fairly high resolution but my raystep is only 0.1.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I would appreciate any help here.  Thanks for reading.
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 02:32:22 PM »

Hello.  I'm trying to render an image and I keep getting stuck at a certain point.  By stuck, I mean that when it hits this point, I notice that the "togo" time just starts increasing and the progress bar stops.  I am rendering at a fairly high resolution but my raystep is only 0.1.  Has anyone else had this problem?  I would appreciate any help here.  Thanks for reading.

There could be many reasons for such a thing.  Can you post the parameters?

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
juliaseth
Forums Newbie

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 02:55:25 AM »

Hey, thanks for the response.  Well, I saved everything and then restarted my system and rendered the same resolution and...it worked.  I think there were too many processes running in the background as well.  Thanks anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: