Logo by bib - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 09:41:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: The Solution - and the Cow playing hide and seek with Kepler featuring Me as the Strange Attractor  (Read 1607 times)
KRAFTWERK
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Virtual Surreality

« on: May 31, 2013, 09:23:15 PM »

The Solution - and the Cow playing hide and seek with Kepler featuring Me as the Strange Attractor

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=14303

Roadmap of my interaction with fractalforums.com for the last 3.something years - and a hommage to all the "failed" attempts to find the holy grail of the 3D mandelbrot.

Mandelbulb 3D + my own photos collaged in Photoshop.
Only Clouds, Images of me and fractals added, the background landscape is one render: it was found on the surface of a box I have visited many times. Actually it is the first rotated mandelbox ever rendered smiley
It was in the image above I found the "Observer", see if you can spot him in the distant horizon…

http://nocache-nocookies.digitalgott.com/gallery/12/thumb_1002_11_11_12_7_21_36.jpeg

Another curiosity about this collage is the mandelbulb in the sky, my very first render of the new and exciting 3D mandelbulb (you can find it in the post (posted the 15th of December 2009!!!!!) here: http://www.fractalforums.com/mandelbulb-implementation/mandelbulb-ray-tracing-plugin-for-photoshop-aftereffects-and-quartzcomposer/msg9975/ ) to my latest render to the right.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: