Logo by bib - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 06:40:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Flying Dragon Dancing Phoenix  (Read 2120 times)
riu
Forums Newbie

« on: May 31, 2013, 12:58:34 PM »

Flying Dragon Dancing Phoenix

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=14289

Sorry, I post again because kanji characters are not displayed correctly..

The word consisting of four kanji shown in this image is a Chinese/Japanese lucky word, meaning a scene where dragons and phoenixes are flying in the sky.

Although I can't write these kanji here, its pronunciation is "Long-Fei-Feng-Wu" in Chinese or "Ryu-Hi-Hou-Bu" in Japanese. The first kanji means a Chinese dragon and the third one means a Chinese phoenix. The second and fourth ones mean to fly and to dance respectively.

In this image, this word is written in an ancient (two thousand years ago) style of handwriting.

An infinite number of this lucky word are embedded in a fractal space -- a part of the Mandelbrot set. These look like shining stars in a galaxy, or supernatural existence (e.g. dragons and phoenixes) scattered throughout the universe.

This image uses the same technique as our iPhone app "Infinite World Clock":
   http://itunes.apple.com/app/id387112112?mt=8

Generated by a software for fractal logo written by myself. No post work.

Note: This image has nothing to do with a movie of the same title.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 06:06:39 PM by riu » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: