Logo by stereoman - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 02:46:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: DKT-3D  (Read 694 times)
stereoman
Fractal Lover

« on: January 05, 2013, 12:30:39 PM »

DKT-3D

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=13107

I´m happy to invite you all to the premiere of DKT-3D wich will be online for a few days in his full content.
Bring your anaglyph glasses with you.
www.sargodeatargatis.es

In the series "Views from DKT in 3D", I have uploaded some images from the work in progress, this one belongs to the final version.
Any feedback will be welcome.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:35:13 PM by stereoman » Logged
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 02:05:20 PM »

is this some kind of (online) exhibition !?

i recently got my hands on a red/blue glasses (finally) and the bigger the images are the better, 3d effect on the upper image is nice, the submarine is approaching the sunken city wink 3d is so great, but most of the time very disappointing, on the one hand red/green glasses destroy colors, and on the other hand the monitors are just toooooo smaaaall cheesy

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
stereoman
Fractal Lover

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 09:04:54 PM »

is this some kind of (online) exhibition !?

i recently got my hands on a red/blue glasses (finally) and the bigger the images are the better, 3d effect on the upper image is nice, the submarine is approaching the sunken city wink 3d is so great, but most of the time very disappointing, on the one hand red/green glasses destroy colors, and on the other hand the monitors are just toooooo smaaaall cheesy

To answer your first question, it´s just an extra added for the followers of my character, but it will probably become a public projection too when my friends and the equipment are available, probably in the summertime. Now I leave them online for some days as a promotional gift.

Anaglyph is not the best way to show stereoimagery, but is cheap and easy to do, and the only choice for internet, most of people can´t visualize a stereopair, but almost each person can get or even build anaglyph glasses with some cardboard and celophane.
Youre right about anaglyphs destroying color, but, as I said, it´s the only practical choice.
     I agree with you that often stereo is disappointing, it has happened to me , too, that´s why I decided to create something interesting, at least for me, in stereo, since I love stereoscopy by itself.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 08:04:41 PM by stereoman » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: