Logo by Khaotik - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 01:41:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Implosion Group, fractalfield.com projects updates/collaboration invited  (Read 3207 times)
Description: fractal electric field- key to centripetal forces...
danwinter
Forums Newbie

« on: December 31, 2012, 06:15:17 PM »

Constructive compression (phase conjugation in dielectrics, and magnetics) identifies self organization, centripetal forces- revolutionizing healing, energy, and pollution issues.

Background science discussion :

www.goldenmean.info/selforganization

Update - Nov 26, 2012- Excellent newest Conference Film Set: www.FusionintheHeart.com

Newest Technical Intro: to Energy Science Projects: (Origin of Centripetal Forces with Mathematics Evidence)
www.fractalfield.com/mathematicsoffusion
--

fractal (HRV harmonic inclusiveness) heart biofeedback iPhone- new:
www.heartsring.com
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 06:27:04 PM »

thank you for the informations, please contact me private for discussing how to support your project, since it is equally to what the mexican university does, improving live quality, using interdisciplinary approaches...

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 12:59:21 PM »

Now this is serendidipity!

Hiya Dan. I have just gathered some research material together, and one of the sites is yours. I have watched a few of your videos and researched a bit on your background. The context of my research was the fractal scale free forms in the heart rhythms, and the Torus. The fact that you used fast fourier transforms in your modeling also was of interest.

Beyond that your mystical approach, esoteric knowledge and mythological understanding is truly fascinating.

I hope you have found some level of humility from your recent experiences because i know personally how good that is for the personal development of an individual. Nevertheless i think your philosophical contribution to this forum will be a useful contribution given your style and the  balanced approach of members here.

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: