Logo by Cyclops - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 24, 2024, 10:39:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: visiting evoke demoparty this weekend - you have something for release ?!  (Read 1123 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« on: August 08, 2012, 08:36:05 AM »

this weekend i am going to attend the evoke demo party in cologne/germany, if someone has
something that he would like to see how it ranks, i can enter something to the wild compo,
where animations, films can be given up, it would be nice to have some kind of fractalforums.com
movie, with a short title, and credits at the end ... usually i have something in my package when
i attend those parties, but i have not rendered anything in the last 2 years....

so, if someone has an extraordinary cool anim ( EIFFIE !??!?! )

contact me.... but it shall not have been released otherwhere

afro

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 06:32:24 AM »

Time to get your hands dirty again ,Chris?  cheesy

You need to get the sizzle again.

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 08:09:53 AM »

the sizzle ?!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
eiffie
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 05:47:21 PM »

oh - sorry I missed this. Sometimes life gets in the way of fractalling - hate that! Your ideas for next year's evoke sound good. Hope it becomes a fruitful relationship.
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 03:10:04 AM »

Yeah, the kind of sound you hear when you are cooking in a frying pan! It means you are itching to create some fractal art demo just to get that taste again!
Ask the Entity to give you an in depth on "the sizzle!"  grin

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: