Logo by kameelian - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 08:23:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Import to Minecraft  (Read 13379 times)
Description: Converting Mandelbulb 3D to Minecraft
bib
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

At the borders...

100008697663777 @bib993
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2012, 09:56:05 AM »

it doesnt have voxelstack in utilities tab... am i outdated? or is that windows only? im a diehard mac...

Yes, you probably have to download the latest version

Between order and disorder reigns a delicious moment. (Paul Valéry)
THEMAN1138
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 01:06:24 PM »

Just found out there's no Mac version for the update. Thanks a lot though, that explains it.
visual.bermarte
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2012, 02:38:01 PM »

Just go with the mouse over mandelbulb 3d app and select 'Show package contents' using right button, then browse 'drive_c' folder and open 'Programs Files'.
Can you see 'Mandelbulb 3D' folder?
Now just download latest Mandelbulb 3d for windows and REPLACE the 'Mandelbulb3D' folder (with all the contents; .exe file and various folders) with the new one.
Close the folder 'mandelbulb 3D'.
Open mandelbulb 3d as usual.

BTW the wrapper works really well and minecraft's experiments are really nice!  smiley
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 03:06:41 PM by visual » Logged
THEMAN1138
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 12:15:26 AM »

thanks for that, the folder thing worked, im trying to import now
THEMAN1138
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 12:25:07 AM »

sorry i got back late, but i got it to work. looks pretty sweet in my hd texture pack. does anyone know if it is possible to import all the slices instead of having to import them into omen one by one?
JodyVL
Safarist

Everybody's a fool but whose fool are you?

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 08:19:31 PM »

Hey guys...

I'm back again after my PC died on me, and then I got so much into Minecraft that I let all my other interests slide backwards!
Anyway, back, and just having a problem with one part here... "invert using XnView"
I've got XnView, managed to rename all the files... But invert them... how?

My Fractals and Fractal Art for Beginners blog! : http://mandelubber.blogspot.com/
JodyVL
Safarist

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 09:05:34 PM »

Annoying! I figured out to invert the image was to invert the black and white ( embarrass )

But now, no matter how I name the pngs or where I put them (supposed to be in the same directory as Omen, right?) Omen doesn't load them. It gives the error "Skipped layer xxx - could not find image."

And there's no ways I'm importing one layer at a time.  fiery

My Fractals and Fractal Art for Beginners blog! : http://mandelubber.blogspot.com/
JodyVL
Safarist

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 05:09:27 AM »

YES, ok, figured out my above issue with the importing of the pngs. Hope this helps someone (besides me and THEMAN1138, hehe):
You need to tick off the Leading Zero thingy when making the pngs with the Voxelstock tool in M3D .. The files have to have the format "layer1.png", "layer2.png", "layer3.png" etc, (NOT 001, 002, 003...)
And yes, as the original poster says, they must be in the same directory as the Omen jar/bat files. O K !!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: