Logo by dainbramage - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2024, 06:55:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: In Search of Crystal Caverns  (Read 1141 times)
kameelian
Iterator

« on: September 18, 2011, 11:33:01 AM »

Hi folks,

Here is my latest M3D offering: Planet Hopping pt2: In Search of Crystal Caverns (quite different location to pt1 after the 1st minute). I think it's a bit of a different approach and the location is not anywhere I've seen before - have any of you seen it on your travels through the fractal world?

I've no idea why some faint pink fog should turn into the blood red sky; there is certainly nothing like it in any keyframe. I did Photoshop it out, but then decided to keep it in as a feature and wove it into the accompanying story that I have to go with the videos. If anyone knows why the red sky arrived though, I would be interested in understanding.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EDEhxnWe8HQ&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/EDEhxnWe8HQ&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>

Regards
Kam

Mandelbulb3D - Like Christmas Every morning wink
Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 12:34:00 AM »

Very nice, from the first moment i had the feeling of beeing a part of a story like 'fantastic planet'!

I like the more slow flow of it, so i can follow it - not like many 'look or die' movies that did not care that much about the viewer.
And the low frames per second did not disturb me at all, maybe i am stick somewhere in the 80's or earliert with handpainted frames.  wink

And well fitting transformations  A Beer Cup A Beer Cup
kameelian
Iterator

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 09:17:56 PM »

Thanks Jesse.

The story is (currently) called the infinity paradox quest - nothing particularly new, but 'illustrated' by M3D.

So it's all down to you.

pity about my mixup with frame rate tho.

kam

Mandelbulb3D - Like Christmas Every morning wink
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: