Logo by bib - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 18, 2024, 09:59:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: installed apo 2.07 beta and it does not work properly  (Read 977 times)
The_Mazzatello
« on: February 17, 2008, 04:42:21 PM »

Hello there,

I wanted to try Apophysis 2.06c again  today ( I have used it before but I left it for awhile ), and when I wanted to open the exe file I got a message :"this version has expired. Please go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/apophysis and download the latest version" so I did.

Now I have the distinct impression that apophysis 2.07 beta is not exactly what I would call a major improvement, because onscreen it looks like this ( see attached image ) after I have opened the triangle editor.

Basically, when you look at the variations window, not all the variations are listed. I can scroll to the top of this window as much as I like, but I can't get to the first half of the listed variations. The little scroll "block" on the scroll bar tends to disappear out of sight, so they are not visible. All the variations are ticked in the Options > Variations dialogue screen, but that doesn't make a difference. I have tried dragging the windows to a smaller or bigger size, and that didn't work either. sad Another thing I have noticed is that the different variations/colors/transform/triangle tabs seem to have disappeared from the triangle editor. Which basically leaves me with less control options to make a nice render than in the 2.06c version.

So basically it does not really work or is something else the matter which I am overlooking huh? I am not impressed with this. 2.06c was great and I can't go back to that one, so I have to make do with this ??

Maybe you could help me out here.

Many thanx in advance.

* apophysisdisaster.jpg (217.33 KB, 1564x1000 - viewed 214 times.)
wolfepaw
Alien

https://www.facebook.com/
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 10:14:36 PM »

They now have version 2.08beta.  I downloaded it yesterday and it seems to work just fine.  I never got 2.07, but you might try downloading the latest beta version and see if it doesn't work better for you.

Peggi Wolfe aka Wolfepaw
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: