Logo by MarkJayBee - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 01:08:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Trilobite Manifesto  (Read 387 times)
seied
Forums Freshman

« on: July 31, 2011, 02:17:50 PM »

Trilobite Manifesto

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=8034

I know this isn't the place for introductions but I would like to add some image to my gallery first smiley & also say thank you everyone who is apart of this great community and makes this all possible.  I am very excited to be here.  Here is one that I made using the great Mandelbulb 3d 1.7

I never been apart of any forum like this I guess u could say I am a fractal hermit ?

I like many of the programs I see used here but lately I've been mostly using structure synth and mandelbulb 3d.  

I made this using a negative box with some rotation + julia

I think that its really cool forum members here contribute and add to this great program. Without that all the amazing art wouldn't be possible so I must say that I'm standing on the shoulders of giants its truly remarkable and I humble myself in the presence of such great artists and geniuses.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 02:20:51 PM by seied » Logged
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 03:34:23 PM »

hello and welcome to the forums wink

this should have been in the welcome section, i wonder if i should move this auto generated gallery post ... hmm....

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: