Logo by mclarekin - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 04:23:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Prolblem with Stereoscopic render!!  (Read 2039 times)
Description: Heeelp!
hipercandombe
« on: July 22, 2011, 03:20:58 AM »

Hello everyone..  Im new to this fractal world. Im starting to get to know this wonderfull application. I have a question about the Stereo render option....  (I would be glad some one could helpout on this one...)

Im animaying a camera with no rotation, just a zoom trough the "center" of the fractal. I enable the stereoscopic option and set the distance between eyes parameter to. 0.055 (I dont know if that parameter's right, since a dont know what units Im working on). and a start to animate by keyframes. So a record the first keyframe and then a moove fowrad till I want it. Next I make another keyframe.  Its renders the preview well but, strangely after a move foward a couple of times the preview (and so the render) completley chages the color and turns almost white. But if a disable the Stereo option, the render returns to the initial color range.  Any suggestion about this problem I have?

Another question regarding 3d stereoscopic renders is...  Is there and option to have split the Stereo renders intwo to separate images? (Im asking this beacuase if a want to composite some else with this animation, like combining VFX in After effects, I asume you have to need the seperate images..)
Thank you everyone and good day to you all.  tease
Xazo-Tak
Navigator

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 12:07:09 AM »

I wouldn't know, I've never used stereo. I'm guessing you mean mandelbulber as the software you're using (very good) so ask Buddhi, he made mandelbulber and so knows every detail of it. If he doesn't know about this, he would want to.

I lost the game!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: