Logo by Dinkydau - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 27, 2024, 03:25:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Re: The Hollow Dimension & New movie : "4 (part 2)"  (Read 4214 times)
Description: first movie with Mandelbulb 3D
arias
Safarist

« on: July 11, 2011, 08:34:54 PM »

<a href="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=26272457&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA" target="_blank">http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=26272457&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA</a>
Hi my first M3D movie on vimeo HD music created by my son.
I hope to enjoy...
Bernard
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 09:26:52 AM by arias » Logged
bib
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

At the borders...

100008697663777 @bib993
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 09:35:18 PM »

Fascinating! Very good job.

Between order and disorder reigns a delicious moment. (Paul Valéry)
weavers
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 04:12:03 AM »

Greetings and Salutations,
Greetings and Salutations,
Greetings and Salutations to you arias

You've taken us.
You've taken us, you have, not just to one world but various.
And like a masterful lover you have kissed the eyelids of man,giving props where props are due, to the young programmers of the twenty-first century,  who make all these other worldly experiences possible for you. For this we respect you greatly, for the programmers, decoder pioneers and technological innovators , will find new toys soon,and move on to bigger and better things, but their original mathematical sperm shall not, preserved they shall be in THE HOLLOW DIMENSION MOVIE and  many,many,others,for all eternity.
Known rhapsodies inside of the minds vaults, contain teaser treasures ,here for you to see, another leg of the minds dream world mysteries that be. Tales outspeech'ith ye brethren, in the hollows of the fourth dimension.
Hollow be they not. Shame the Master himself,cannot be physically be here to see the majesty of the forums artists work. A busy man he be!
Master Benoit Mandelbrot ,go in peace ye, with the force! Long live the mathematicians, whose work has inspired magicians!
And you bittler, your sons work, a great musician he be. Inheritor of the art in thee,his ears tuned in can them hear.
We who have tasted life and passed on attracted rise again, by your song flattening out distraction of histories gone a rye. Add lift to our spirit the sky,so we can in peace die in visual ecstasy once more. Thanks ye we do,and for your patience, for your time to pour all  over us ,all, such sweet visual fruits divine, and with a touch of class  performed on the tongue of man who claims to be at times bitter, but, but he is none other, than the father of the new tribe Bittler, Architectural Fractologist you be, we wait to see more of your movies, go in peace with the force Bittler!

A Space Techno Artistry pièce de résistance : congratulation to both the father and the son : astonishing, pleasurable galore!

Opinions cheerfully expressed,whether in consensus or in disagreement,help understanding and collaboration with one another!
                                                                          Peace be with you!                                                    
                                                       The fractal forums, the possibilities are infinite!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:07:07 AM by weavers » Logged
Kali
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 06:07:37 AM »

Superb job, congratulations! Nice sync with sounds, lights and music. I like the great variety of fractals explored, excelent!

arias
Safarist

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 02:05:49 PM »

Thanks for appreciate this movie, for the technic this film make with kdenlive, soundscapes with sunvox and garageband, music with garageband.
Weavers your comment it's very cyberpoetic!!! tk you
Bernard
AllIsOne
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 01:52:32 PM »

I really appreciated !
I liked you rendered many diffident shapes.
arias
Safarist

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2011, 07:12:38 PM »

My last video make with Mandelbulb 3D I hope to enjoy
<a href="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=31332628&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA" target="_blank">http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=31332628&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA</a>
arias
Safarist

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 12:21:20 PM »

HNY 2012 all and go to fabulous fractal world
Bernard
bib
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

At the borders...

100008697663777 @bib993
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 12:30:49 PM »

Nice job Bernard! This is a video style I should try: mix different short animations instead of doing long straight explorations/zooms/morphs.

Between order and disorder reigns a delicious moment. (Paul Valéry)
kameelian
Iterator

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 06:17:43 PM »

Some excellent synchronisation there!

Some  excellent synchronisation there!

This is a video style I should try: mix different short animations instead of doing long straight explorations/zooms/morphs.

I'm with you on trying out this as a style, bib; I've been trying to sync beats to visuals recently and it is hard - a skill in itself - and certainly an extra technique in this emerging artform. However, please don't completely abandon your "long straight explorations/zooms/morphs" - this is a skill that many folk haven't the patience or inclination to master and it would be a shame to deny us your next deep masterpiece because you've defected to the 'shorties'  shocked.

until then...

Regards
Kam
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 06:22:15 PM by kameelian » Logged

Mandelbulb3D - Like Christmas Every morning wink
zonepatcher
Conqueror

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 09:05:23 AM »

such an excellent experience...congrats to you n yer son...excellent work !!!..best digital frac movie I've seen !!!...keep at pls.
arias
Safarist

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 07:39:03 PM »

My last movie  make with mandelbulb 3D based on the 4 seasons. I hope to like...

<a href="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=40299062&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA" target="_blank">http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=40299062&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA</a>
weavers
Fractal Phenom

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 08:48:06 PM »

Greetings and Salutations

To you again, and again arias :  aka bittler, and to theo too, a kind how do you , with your talent and inovation, musicality rarity real appeal!
Do what appreciate inculcates beside 2 us fascinates, hence we appreciate what you do, the road pursued a straight course in the abodes of your imagination in view as you pursue the spectrums of seasonality of newer times true!

Thank you, and may the force be with you!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:10:33 AM by weavers, Reason: installments » Logged
Weber
Conqueror

Just floating around

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 11:42:59 PM »

Wow!  All of these are excellent productions.  Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents.
rahulmukerji
Safarist

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2012, 05:01:52 AM »

Great music and fantastic renders !!

Its truly beautiful. Love .. L O V E the camera work and lighting !! Very very inspiring !! Hope to see lots more from you  smiley
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: