Logo by mclarekin - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 01:34:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Mandelubber: A Beginner's Fractal Blog  (Read 2612 times)
JodyVL
Safarist

Everybody's a fool but whose fool are you?

« on: June 14, 2011, 04:40:12 PM »

Silly of me, not to notice this forum before tongue stuck out

I hereby submit my new blog for inclusion in the Site of the Month competition! cheesy

http://mandelubber.blogspot.com/

Hope you all like it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 02:48:53 PM by JodyVL » Logged

My Fractals and Fractal Art for Beginners blog! : http://mandelubber.blogspot.com/
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »

Nice of you to post it, but there's no competition.

This site of the month thingy was started by a moderator who seems to have moved on.

Now it's more just a place for links to fractal websites.

I'll have a look at yours when I get home from my employment...

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
JodyVL
Safarist

Everybody's a fool but whose fool are you?

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2011, 03:46:48 AM »

Aahhh, I see smiley Well, no matter, it seems it's the right spot for it anyway smiley Would love for you to check mine out. I started it as a tutorial for anyone wanting to understand what a fractal is, and it's now moving towards a place for me to share everything I figure out in my quest to create Fractal Art.

I'm sticking to 2D for now but I've already downloaded and tinkered with Mandelbulb 3D ... Looking forward to creating a tutorial for that! cheesy ... I might have to make a page for "Tutorials" later on, and list links to each blog post.

So yeah... Let me know what you think smiley I'm also looking to start collecting all the best Fractal software out there so any tips would be welcome grin

My Fractals and Fractal Art for Beginners blog! : http://mandelubber.blogspot.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: