Logo by reallybigname - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 27, 2024, 03:44:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: mandelbulber pics  (Read 1516 times)
Description: pictures made with mandelbulber
Ike1970
« on: April 13, 2011, 11:08:21 PM »

good evening everyone,

i finally made it and loaded a bunch of pics i made using mandelbulber (i guess you have to go to Ike1970 to see them).  Except for some aftertouching in PS for brightness/contrast etc. and adding titles and maybe a backdrop layer here and there this is exactly what one can expect when using the software.  Yes !!  Hope you enjoy watching,  suggestions/questions allways welcome.

take care,   howdy
Heiko
lenord
Fractal Bachius

No Matter where you go there you are

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 11:15:56 PM »

You can't miss them, they are all in the Bulber Gallery which is linked to the Forums Recents Posts.
Buddhi
Fractal Iambus

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 06:12:54 PM »

good evening everyone,

i finally made it and loaded a bunch of pics i made using mandelbulber (i guess you have to go to Ike1970 to see them).  Except for some aftertouching in PS for brightness/contrast etc. and adding titles and maybe a backdrop layer here and there this is exactly what one can expect when using the software.  Yes !!  Hope you enjoy watching,  suggestions/questions allways welcome.

Where we can find your images which you mentioned?

Ike1970
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 10:07:15 PM »

Hi buddhi,

I am trying to load my pics to deviant, but still a little confused at their page beause there are things like "sell prints" etc. which I don´t want.
I wanted to make a gallery here, but when I post a picture it is also immediately shown on "most recent" so it´s too much at once.  Wonder if possible to just create gallery without image being posted on "most recent".  Maybe I will upload one a day or so. . .

take care,
Ike

P.S.  one question/suggestion:  I wanted to slice open a portion of the fractal in the z plane (limits).  To figure out the coordinates, I used the mouse-click function for setting predefined light and copied that value into the (for example) box for z limit.  This works on a large scale, but is not working right when closer to fractal.  Is there a better way?
Buddhi
Fractal Iambus

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 06:03:04 PM »

Hi buddhi,

I am trying to load my pics to deviant, but still a little confused at their page beause there are things like "sell prints" etc. which I don´t want.
I wanted to make a gallery here, but when I post a picture it is also immediately shown on "most recent" so it´s too much at once.  Wonder if possible to just create gallery without image being posted on "most recent".  Maybe I will upload one a day or so. . .

take care,
Ike

P.S.  one question/suggestion:  I wanted to slice open a portion of the fractal in the z plane (limits).  To figure out the coordinates, I used the mouse-click function for setting predefined light and copied that value into the (for example) box for z limit.  This works on a large scale, but is not working right when closer to fractal.  Is there a better way?

When you upload images into DeviantArt you don't have to set "sell prints" optionts. When DA asks about this just go back to browse your gallery.

About coordinates for cross-sections this method which you used will work perfectly when you set Lights/Common Parameters/Manual placement distance to very small value (for example 1e-15). Then it will work also on a small scale.
However, by your post you make me idea to create function for probing coordinates from image.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: