Logo by Fiery - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2024, 11:24:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Suggestions/improvments  (Read 1775 times)
kr0mat1k
Safarist

« on: March 02, 2011, 05:02:27 PM »

Hi guys
First of all, i'd like to thank Jesse and all the people involved in developing this stunning program, it's a real pleasure and big fun to use smiley
Now, i have few suggestions i would share, but i'm absolutly not a coder or something, i'm just a casual user and i guess i don't realize the amount of work those suggestions can bring, so forgive me if it's not appropriate.

*Is it possible to add a confirmation message box when closing the program, the enlarge and close buttons are next to each other and yes.....it happened to me twice to make the mistake embarrass
*Is it possible to get an option to add or remove sliders for the color adjustment, i mean it's not really necessary to remove slider cos we can stack them, but a possibility to add maybe 5 more sliders would be nice.
*Is it possible to improve the dynamic fog tool by adding a second color  shocked , i mean something like a background and foreground color, or inside/outside color

I just have a last question, how can i rename my custom lights presets ?

Thanks for your time smiley
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Fragments of the fractal -like the tip of it

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 05:24:19 PM »

*Is it possible to improve the dynamic fog tool by adding a second color  shocked , i mean something like a background and foreground color, or inside/outside color

It will be nice to add directly a "fog color modifier formula tab". A total craziness for the poor Jesse grin but a heaven for us!!! grin

No sweat, guardian of wisdom!
kr0mat1k
Safarist

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 05:32:28 PM »

Well,  i wanted to stay fair with my suggestions but now you say that grin
Rathinagiri
Fractal Fertilizer

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 08:07:43 PM »

What about having a random seed/formula selection/combination? I am sure this would create some interesting objects.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: