Logo by Pauldelbrot - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 08:02:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Fractal mandala video with inspiring music  (Read 1379 times)
Description: Sound and Vision
mandalatrance
« on: February 22, 2011, 12:36:39 AM »

Hi,

I am new to fractalforums and have just finished a creative project which involves my interests in fractals, mandalas and music.

Looking for feedback and pointers to help me develop and share further works.

Check out Numinous at http://www.mandalatrance.com/ or

direct on youtube <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lZQhK2y0HB4&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lZQhK2y0HB4&rel=1&fs=1&hd=1</a>

I look forward to any comments and feedback. A Beer Cup

Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 11:44:41 AM »

Hello and welcome.

Nice job syncing the stuff in the video with music   afro  That's often missing in fractal videos.

Feel free to keep posting examples of your work around the forum.

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Kali
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 12:14:27 PM »

Hi & welcome!

Nice work, I really enjoyed your video.

How are your mandalas created?

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 01:43:46 PM »

i like the shapes as well, at the beginning you had a transform applied to the image, after that only stills
appear, if you create those mandalas with a fractal program, wouldnt it be possible to animate the "shape"?

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
mandalatrance
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 01:36:48 PM »

Thankyou for the positive feedback it makes all the hard work worthwhile!

The fractals were created in Ultrafractal 4 and then polished in photoshop and premiere.

Yes I could animate shape etc more but in the end it came down to time constraints as I write all the music as well.

There is an animation in the last sequence but I can't always get the control I want within Ultrafractal animation so take bits to premiere.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: